Hey all

Viceguy

Hi everybody!I have been a huge Miami Vice fan for a long time.I m glad to find this place.Got here in hopes to have a great deal of a good time being on that site&talking about our favorite showBest wishes to all Miami Vice devotees & fans! :)

HI!WELCOME!We love miami vice fans!You are going to enjoy your time here. I post about my vintage cast and crew items, screen worn blazers and clothes, rare photos, props, and articles etc.. Go to the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK section.The GLOSSARY is also LOADED with everything you need / want to know about MIAMI VICE.How did you find this site?

Hi COOPER&BURNETTI was looking for some Philip Michael Thomas interview.I went on google...and ended up here.Thank you for your suggestions.I m really interested in any stuff which is related to Miami Vice.

Hi COOPER&BURNETTI was looking for some Philip Michael Thomas interview.I went on google...and ended up here.

PMT? Well, then you really ARE a MIAMI VICE FAN! :clap::thumbsup:Glad you found us. We are the biggest, most active, kindest MIAMI VICE website on earth.I'm here if you need anything.-COOP

EasyED,Stinger390X,Thank you guys!Of course I'll keep posting,no way I won't. ;)As far as I see this is the coolest and the most userful site for any MV fan.I m gonna start with giving reviews on episodes.

Christine,I like them equally.I can't imagine what the show would be without any member of the cast...Chemistry between DJ & PMT was fantastic.

As I wrote in another thread, the chemistry between PMT and DJ was the reason why PMT, at least, got the role of Rico Tubbs. But, for me, PMT is the man with the most charisma.

Welcome to ws Viceguy! Did I mention this site is addicting?! :p

I'M addicted."Hi, my name is Cooper&Burnett....and I'm a viceaholic". :tasse_prost:

Welcome to ws Viceguy! Did I mention this site is addicting?

I 've already got hooked! :)COOPER&BURNETT,

"Hi, my name is Cooper&Burnett....and I'm a viceaholic".

These are the first words I m going to say to my employer.To give him a chance to weigh the risks against the advantages of it. :)