Awesome Unused Vice Script!

COOPER&BURNETT

This is pretty cool. As one of the administrators on the Miami Vice Wiki I'd be interested in doing an article on this unproduced episode... Any chance you could give me a few more pointers on the script? Like the names of the major characters? I'd be really grateful if you could help out.

I could do that. Please feel free to check out the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION as there are LOTS of unusual, and wonderful things in my section. I'd like to help with things.(Wouldn't mind getting credit for myself, and perhaps a link to this website. Can you help with that?)Please PM me, I may have some questions.

This is a fascinating look at what might have been. I think it reads like a Season 2/early Season 3 episode. Personally, I'm imagining it as Season 2 because I prefer the aesthetic.Thanks so much for sharing this and the rest of your fantastic collection. :)

This is a fascinating look at what might have been. I think it reads like a Season 2/early Season 3 episode. Personally' date=' I'm imagining it as Season 2 because I prefer the aesthetic.Thanks so much for sharing this and the rest of your fantastic collection. :)[/quote']Thanks for your cool comments!Have you gone over to the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION? Remember, there are LOTS of interesting things in there. This is just one of them. ;)

I could do that. Please feel free to check out the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION as there are LOTS of unusual' date=' and wonderful things in my section. I'd like to help with things.(Wouldn't mind getting credit for myself, and perhaps a link to this website. Can you help with that?)Please PM me, I may have some questions.[/quote']OK, thanks, I'll drop you an email.I was thinking of making an article on the Wiki about this site as we've been doing a few more diverse things now that all the episodes, songs and characters are done. Obviously that would include some links.

OK' date=' thanks, I'll drop you an email.I was thinking of making an article on the Wiki about this site as we've been doing a few more diverse things now that all the episodes, songs and characters are done. Obviously that would include some links.[/quote']I'm looking forward to your PM on this site.

• 3 months later...

This seems like it would have been a good episode, thanks for posting! Seems like it featured Gina's character quite a bit which is nice. There weren't enough good Gina/Trudy episodes, in my opinion!

This seems like it would have been a good episode' date=' thanks for posting! Seems like it featured Gina's character quite a bit which is nice. There weren't enough good Gina/Trudy episodes, in my opinion![/quote']Gina was the focal point of the episode. I, personally, would have liked to have seen the episode. Seeing them play the part of a married couple while undercover would have been a hoot!MrsCastillo, I'm THRILLED that you are looking into the Scrapbook section!Keep looking at the threads there, there are LOTS of very, VERY cool things that you have never seen, and didn't know, or didn't know that exists. :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
I could do that. Please feel free to check out the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION as there are LOTS of unusual' date=' and wonderful things in my section. I'd like to help with things.(Wouldn't mind getting credit for myself, and perhaps a link to this website. Can you help with that?)Please PM me, I may have some questions.[/quote']OK, thanks, I'll drop you an email.I was thinking of making an article on the Wiki about this site as we've been doing a few more diverse things now that all the episodes, songs and characters are done. Obviously that would include some links.

This request was fufilled! However, I don't see a credit for myself, or a link to this website as I requested. 

http://miamivice.wikia.com/wiki/Mother's_Keepers

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

• 4 years later...

I know Coop's not posting here anymore at the moment, but I just want to publicly say I'm sorry to him and everyone else here about giving him a little grief over this a few years ago. I really regret it. He is a hell of a nice guy and has been very, very supportive of my Vice music YouTube channel these days. I was a jerk and I'm sorry. There was no excuse for it. 

• 1 year later...
On 3/31/2010 at 5:50 PM, Tom said:

Cohen received it and was disappointed due to script quality: the script was about an episode that was later titled "Definetely Miami".

"Disappointed with the script", eh? Mind you it has never been  a favourite of mine, either.

• 3 months later...