We finally made it

KaeptnCaipi

• Administrators

Since last week we live in our new house. We moved over here last weekend and we are very glad that after all everything worked just fine.Although it's like a little bit of chaos until now (everywhere cases and other things that will be stored somewhere ;) ) we feel very comfortable.As soon as everything is stroed I'll post some pics 'cause I think our painting is very interesting to Vice fans. My wife an I both like pastel colors and that#s the way we painted some rooms.And I hope that I can be online here more often than in the past weeks. Our new home and our move over here was the reason why I was online only a few times the past weeks and months. But things will change ;)

Congratulations to your new house. You know, it is said that the first dream you dream after moving into a new apartment or house comes true.

Congratulations on your new home KaeptnCaipi.:clap::clap: I wish you & your family many blessings and happiness. Finally, your dream has come true.:thumbsup: And I, for one, am anxious to see the pictures that you will be posting.:eek: It is understandable that things are chaotic right now,:rolleyes: but little by little, you will have everything in order, and can just settle back and enjoy the fruits of your hard work. Best Wishes KaeptnCaipi.

• Administrators

As I always say, this site is great but real life comes first! Congratulations on your new home! :thumbsup:

• Administrators

Congratulations buddy!I wish you and your family much happiness in your new home. :thumbsup:

Did someone say Pastel colors??Your speaking my language!!!I absolutely want to see what you have done.I'm really looking forward to it.CONGRATS!! :thumbsup::cheers:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Here are some pics:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild Exterior view:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild Our new party location (not yet finished):Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Congratulations KaeptnCaipi!!!!:clap:You have a very beautiful home!!!!:glossy: Best Wishes!!!!P.S.: I LOVE the Happy Face Satellite Dish on top of your roof KaeptnCaipi.:D:happy::clap:It's really CUTE!!!!:)

• Administrators

Glad you finally made it! :thumbsup:Good luck with your new home and I agree with the sat. dish. Pretty cool! :)

• 2 weeks later...