Definitely Miami 2012 - the new cover by Dadrian Wilson

KaeptnCaipi

Guest neworder

Great stuff, shall play it again tommorow when our heatwave of possibly 8C/48F comes!!! I don't think I'll be standing there saying 'even the breeze is hot today' somehow lol!Thanks Dadrian

Please check out Dadrian's latest cover.http://www.miami-vice.ws/downloads.php?do=file&id=69Definitely Miami 2010. As always' date=' great work, Dadrian.:thumbsup:[/quote']thanks so much for uploading. 2012? :) i was beginning to think it would be 2012 for awhile :)
Awesome stuff Dadrian. On my walkman alreadyGuzmnan's Vibe must be on the horizon now eh? :)
thanks shill. i'm seriously gonna try to make a medley from the 5.1 channels. hang in there...
Really cool' date=' :cool: especially the wind sound effects in the beginning! Nice melody' date=' too. :radio::thumbsup:[/quote'']thanks a million tony--from a musician to a musician ;)
Great stuff' date=' shall play it again tommorow when our heatwave of possibly 8C/48F comes!!! I don't think I'll be standing there saying 'even the breeze is hot today' somehow lol!Thanks Dadrian[/quote']thanks neworder. maybe callie will come borrow an ice cube from you :)

WOW!It's so good, makes me want to fry an egg on my face! Really cool, updated track. Nice stereo effects too.Your a MASTER at doing these pal.Jan himself couldn't have done it better.-COOP

I don't understand........... How to download it , if I click the the button it will play, but if I right-click it I will only download the location .....Can anyone help me out ?oh, almost forgot ; great tune !!!

Outstanding work Dadrian and thank you for the share!!It is really amazing how you closely you match Jan's original. I have read your comments on how this was born and your gift is just amazing to me.:clap: :clap:

Dadrian, I liked your earlier version a lot, but this one is even better! Sounds awesome, like the real thing! Makes me think of walking down that beach.:clap:

Guest neworder

Yeah seriously I listened to it again today and it could easily be from the Jan Hammer Miami Vice 2CD collection. Perfection. Thanks again!!!

Once again, I bow down to you and kiss yer feet! I am still sure you're secretly Jan using an alias!Exquisite work. Very well done sir!Thank you (Anybody fancy donating me some cash to buy a bigger capacity Ipod to put all these tunes on? Lol, only kidding!)

I don't understand........... How to download it ' date=' if I click the the button it will play, but if I right-click it I will only download the location .....Can anyone help me out ?oh, almost forgot ; great tune !!![/quote']thanks very much! sorry for the trouble you are having. you should see a "save target as" option when you right click. that's your ticket. if you don't, send me a PM and i'll email you the file.
Outstanding work Dadrian and thank you for the share!!It is really amazing how you closely you match Jan's original. I have read your comments on how this was born and your gift is just amazing to me.:clap: :clap:
thank you danmyman. always glad to hear from a new fan. (or new to me ;))
Dadrian' date=' I liked your earlier version a lot' date=' but this one is even better! Sounds awesome, like the real thing! Makes me think of walking down that beach.:clap:[/quote'']thanks MVfan. i was afraid i'd get some flak for leaving off the maria rojas part, but it would have been just too long. i'm gonna have them post that theme as a standalone, so the old Def. Miami cover will be pretty mcuh obsolete.
Yeah seriously I listened to it again today and it could easily be from the Jan Hammer Miami Vice 2CD collection. Perfection. Thanks again!!!
thanks neworder. i wish it would have been on that cd. it would have saved me SO much trouble :)
Once again' date=' I bow down to you and kiss yer feet! I am still sure you're secretly Jan using an alias!Exquisite work. Very well done sir!Thank you (Anybody fancy donating me some cash to buy a bigger capacity Ipod to put all these tunes on? Lol' date=' only kidding!)[/quote'']ahhh, but i'm the servant here--making music for you true vice fans. your feedback is plenty worth the trouble of making the music, but thanks for the kind words.your friend always, jan, uh i mean dadrian :)

omg' date=' don't get that started coop :) thanks, though![/quote']Okay...okay......:cry::o

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed, I love what your doing here and that I can finally listen to the Marina theme from "The Great McCarthy" on my computer.

That was ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR Dadrian.:clap::thumbsup: Airtommy is soooo right, that sound at the beginning, does sound like what I imagine the EXTREMELY HOT Florida Sun to sound like if it did make a sound.Totally Awesome Nofretz!!!!:clap::clap: Keep it up!!!!:thumbsup: