Miami Vice ~ 2nd Trip to Miami Feb 1988

DJAngel

We made a 2nd trip to Miami in Feb 1988. Here is our trip story and pictures. Hope you enjoy this look back at our 2nd trip to see filming of Miami Vice. The trip started out with us watching Don play golf - a charity golf tournament.Don speaking - Rick Weaver next to himEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildDon with Dick Brahms:)Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 2

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildDon & Barbra arriving on set in the middle with Ronny (sorry not a closer picture. Have to take my word for it).Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild
  • Like 1

Door gets blown offEingefügtes BildBarbra Streisand's scenes at Bayside. Yes that's her. Look at the episode. You will see her during this scene when Sonny & Rico get out of the car. There is no credit for her being in the show, but it's definitely her. Security was extremely tight, and it was getting dark. We were not able to be any closer.Director Richard Compton and BarbraEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• Like 2

I wished I was there! But your story and pictures makes it like I was there. ( maybe not the best English but I dont know how to translate it otherwise)Thanks for posting:flowers:

I wished I was there! But your story and pictures makes it like I was there. ( maybe not the best English but I dont know how to translate it otherwise)Thanks for posting:flowers:

I am glad it made you feel like you were there. Makes it fun to share with Vice fans:)

I agree with 2morgen, it really makes me feel as if I had been there (wish I had!!!). It is great you share these experiences with us THANKS a lot!:clap:I wonder how close you could get to the St. Vitus, was there no barrier and did you see some filming there too?

Pictures tell a million words! It feels like it's all happened today, thanks a lot for sharing everything in such great detail :clap:

I agree with 2morgen' date=' it really makes me feel as if I had been there (wish I had!!!). It is great you share these experiences with us THANKS a lot!:clap:I wonder how close you could get to the St. Vitus, was there no barrier and did you see some filming there too?[/quote']Glad you enjoyed it, Crockett's Girl. I wrote our trip stories, each one right after we returned. I'm glad I did because I never could have remembered all the detail after so many years.We did not see any filming at the St. Vitus Dance. It was docked there just like any other boat. We took pictures next to it, and there was no problem with that.

Pictures tell a million words! It feels like it's all happened today' date=' thanks a lot for sharing everything in such great detail :clap:[/quote']Fresh Prince - you are welcome, and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

DJAngel - thank you so much for sharing this with us. It's so much fun to reed your story and to see this wonderful photos. You must be very lucky that you could do this trip (and for the other days when you saw Don). Thank you again!

Glad you enjoy the trip and pictures, Sonny68. We do feel lucky to have seen Miami Vice being filmed and see the cast. We were on a mission in those days, and it paid off:D

Glad you enjoy the trip and pictures' date=' Sonny68. We do feel lucky to have seen Miami Vice being filmed and see the cast. We were on a mission in those days, and it paid off:D[/quote']It certainly did my friend, This is PRICELESS!!!! :dance2::dance2:

What was the original idea behind typing out the details of the trip. Was this originally to be sent to friends or family? The internet didn't exist at that time. Thank Goodness you DID write about it, to preserve all the memories.I can't believe that you got so close to DJ and PMT (even touched them!!). It's just too good to be true. I enjoyed my time with Olivia Brown one on one, but you met DJ and PMT, and some of the other actors!!! That is AMAZING!!You really are a great detective to find where they were filming, (you touched DJ's motorhome!)I'm transfixed to your journeys. Brings back great memories. :clap: