HAPPY BIRTHDAY RODRIGUEZISDEAD!!!!

Maria714

Thank you one and all ! I am busy trying to get food cooked and buying cakes / sweets for folks at work/family - wish you could also enjoy some! Not getting much time to log in here these days but the email I got today about the birthday prompted me to leave this quick note. See you around... BTW I'm heading out to Milan next week for work for a couple of days - (Comerio actually) - anyone here nearabouts there want to hook-up for a bit one evening???

A very Happy Birthday Rodriguezisdead. :cake: :cheers:You are one of our best episode reviewers ! Enjoy your day. :thumbsup:

RODRIGUEZISDEAD,You have a very original user name, and your one really GREAT vicer!!We love ya here pal! :thumbsup:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

I think he's making a play for Pandina here folks

No fool'in.She's quite a catch.Hands off pal, she's mine. Mine I tell ya, MINE! :)

Damn' date=' and I thought rank had some privileges around here. :confused::cry:[/quote']Guess not.......She knows I'll buy her designer clothes. ;)

Guess not.......She knows I'll buy her designer clothes. ;)

Does that also apply to this Vicerette here Coop?:confused: I could use a Designer Leather Jacket to fight off this unusual cold weather Florida is hell bent on having.;):)

Does that also apply to this Vicerette here Coop?:confused: I could use a Designer Leather Jacket to fight off this unusual cold weather Florida is hell bent on having.;):)

Let's talk. :):thumbsup:Ah hell, FREE CLOTHES FOR EVERYONE!!

Thanks again for all your good wishes - well I wish I could tell you it was an unforgettable Birthday but in truth me and my daughter spent more time planning surprises for Mothering Sunday... I guess I must be getting old! So much for meeting up in Milan - forecast for when we head over there is snow, and more snow... we must be bringing the good ol' Brit weather with us!

Let's talk. :):thumbsup:Ah hell' date=' FREE CLOTHES FOR EVERYONE!![/quote']YEA!!!! YEA!!!! WOO HOO!!!!:dance2::fireworks::fireworks::happy:This is one HAPPY Vicerette!!!!:happy::dance::):clap::clap: