The Good Collar

miamijimf

Great work!! :DI was working on that difficult montage but it looks like you nailed it! From your BN screen cap I instantly noticed the square roof apartment building with the overhang. Diagonally across the street from that building you should be able to see these.(If they are still there) Eingefügtes Bild

That is great - that is the building :D

Yes the building seen behind the limo is still there. to the south east of the building with the pointed roof. The stairs we see the guy run up and then come down for a beating are on the building to the north of the pointed roof building.The building with graffiti where we see the guy go up the stairs to apt. 4 now has a white roof and is off the sw corner of the pointed roof building. I will post a sat. picture later detailing the locations. The kids on bikes are of course behind the building at the intersection of NW 17th Ave and NW 35th Street (NE corner).I believe that the row type apartment buildings we see him drive by at the very start of the segment were/are on the east side of NW 19th Ave at NW 30th Street, just south of NW 30th Street. I will have to do a little more research before confirming 100%. The unknown locations keep getting found.:thumbsup:

Now I am going to have to rewatch that episode of Burn Notice because all of a sudden it just got a whole lot more interesting. The area where the kids are playing is where the BN people walk thru after parking on NW 35th Street.

Just did a quick look with Bing maps and found the screen caps picture of the apartment building I posted. They are located in the middle of 35th St. (South side of the street.)

Holy small world Batman! Based on Pink Flaming0 having found Eastside High I just took a few minutes to look around the area to see if I could spot any of the unknown spots of Walker's trip thru the ghetto. It was a quick trip and I have more work to do on it tonight but right away I spotted at least one of the structures and was surprised when I realized this was a Burn Notice filming location. They used it for episode 32" data-date=" Fearless Leader. For BN fans it is where the drug lab was located. I believe the whole montage was in this area and I will work on it tonight and let you know. From BN:[IMG">

http://www.southfloridafilminglocations.com/wpimages/wp0_wp0_wp0_wp0_wp28c8f56d.png

Awesome! Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Nice pics. If you were to draw a line betwen the thumbtacks, just to the left of that line is a U shapedbuilding with a white roof. On the left (west) side is where the guy goes up the stairs to apt. 4. In the parking lot on the west side of that building, about where the white vehicle is parked is where the kids were jumping for money.

Nice pics. If you were to draw a line betwen the thumbtacks' date=' just to the left of that line is a U shapedbuilding with a white roof. On the left (west) side is where the guy goes up the stairs to apt. 4. In the parking lot on the west side of that building, about where the white vehicle is parked is where the kids were jumping for money.[/color']

Great !:D

What are the odds? I just find it amazing that two shows seperated by years would, in the entire huge city area, choose to film in the same exact spot. There have got to be thousands of other locations that look the same. Just amazing.

[SIZE=3">

What are the odds? I just find it amazing that two shows seperated by years would' date=' in the entire huge city area, choose to film in the same exact spot. There have got to be thousands of other locations that look the same. Just amazing. [/size']

Several members of the production crew are Miami Vice fans and some worked on the originalTV series. Awesome! :-)

Several members of the production crew are Miami Vice fans and some worked on the originalTV series. Awesome! :-)

Good point unless some old Vice crew member who worked on MV Season 3 is linked to Burn Notice :D

I have a theory in regards to Tubbs tackle in the alleyway. based on the windows style, sequence and shape, I believe the Tubbs chase took place in the alleyway on the northside of the Mercury as they ran towards Collins Ct.. The photo's below layout as to where I think it took place.Notice the windows: one single, followed by 2 smaller singles and then a double window.Eingefügtes BildFrom Bing Maps. Closer look at the windows on the northside of the Mercury.Eingefügtes BildFar shoot of the windows.Eingefügtes BildAgain, this is just my theory based on the small amount of clues available. :radar:

• Like 1

I have a theory in regards to Tubbs tackle in the alleyway. based on the windows style' date=' sequence and shape, I believe the Tubbs chase took place in the alleyway on the northside of the Mercury as they ran towards Collins Ct.. The photo's below layout as to where I think it took place.Notice the windows: one single, followed by 2 smaller singles and then a double window.Eingefügtes BildFrom Bing Maps. Closer look at the windows on the northside of the Mercury.Eingefügtes BildFar shoot of the windows.Eingefügtes BildAgain, this is just my theory based on the small amount of clues available. :radar:
Interesting:D

Wow, nice work. I will take a look at it in more detail tonight but it looks like you have done it again. The window pattern is certainly unique and the car did drive up an alley. Great work.

Wow' date=' nice work. I will take a look at it in more detail tonight but it looks like you have done it again. The window pattern is certainly unique and the car did drive up an alley. Great work.[/color']

Look forward to your confirmation on this SoflaJeremy :D

BTW the building on the right of the picture, is the building used as Broward Private Trust in the 25th episode of Burn Notice, Bad Breaks. Where Michael is held by bank robbers.Eingefügtes Bild

• 1 year later...

Testarossa Daytime drive scene ( shot from a different angle -in the episode it appeared directed at the water ) - Collins 5200-5100 block passing The Alexander and Seacoast at 5151 - this location from this angle was seen in "Everybody's In Showbiz" ( limo scene/ Mickey found and Ferrari was parked at 5151 ) :D[ATTACH=CONFIG]7734[/ATTACH]

post-122-13892965458224_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...