80s Music

Joe

Yes' date=' but you'd bend the rims on them Morgana. I've seen your work. :rolleyes:[/quote']Sheesh, you hit a pothole once and you're never allowed to forget it!:o

I remember when that song came out and the was a story. Always stories made up about different stars and different songs. Anyway' date=' the rumor had it he wrote the song about someone who offed a woman and the guy (Phil) saw him and knew him and what he'd done......And told him he'd let him die, that he saw this guy and the guy didn't when it happened. You know how rumors go......Heard it from a friend whhoooo heard from a frrriieeenndddd......[/quote']Interesting, crocketsgrl----now I have to go find my REO greatest hits CD. I actually saw them when I was in junior high school many moons ago. This string from yesterday got me so fired up that I loaded my car's CD changers with MV1, MV2 and Hammer's 2 CD Collection for my daily (long) commute.

Awesome songs from the 80s that don't get played a lot:Salt in my Tears - Martin BrileyModern Day Delilah - Van StephensonWe Don't Have to Take our Clothes Off - Jermaine StewartLet's go all the Way - Sly FoxYour Love is Driving me Crazy - Sammy HagarSouls - Rick SpringfieldHow to be a Millionaire - ABCLoveryboy - Billy OceanLovergirl - Teena MarieWhen It's Over - Loverboy19 - Paul HardcastleThe Bell of St. Mark - Sheila E.Waiting for a Star to Fall - Boy Meets GirlNot Just Another Girl - Ivan NevilleOnly in my Dreams - Debbie GibsonRush Hour - Jane WeidlinAirhead - Thomas DolbyMy Girl (Gone, Gone, Gone) - ChilliwackWind Him Up - SagaMirror Man - Human LeagueYou Don't Want me Anymore - Steel BreezeI Wanna be a Cowboy - Boys Don't CryTender Love - Force MDsSecret Lovers - Atlantic StarrI'm sure I'll think of 30 more as soon as I hit "reply."

I like that sussudio song. I wish it would rain down is good too.

Don't forget "Take me Home" from Part 2 of Prodigal Son as Rico is running thru the airport to catch his plane back to Miami while Sonny casually reads the paper. Now I recall Izzy saying to the city lawyer who is about to repo the Daytona from Sonny where he calls the lawyer "Su, Su, Sudia!" in contempt.

How to be a Millionaire - ABC

That whole album is seriously good. Not up to the level of "Lexicon of Love", but still a real solid release. ABC was great.

You got that right, mang. One of the most solid releases of the decade (I actually like it better than Lexicon!). 15 Storey Halo, Fear of the World and Between You and Me shoulda been singles.

I loved The Smiths' date=' The Cure, The Fix, Duran Duran, Depeche Mode.....One song was really bothering me...'Special Girl' By America. It was a minor hit in '84 and I heard the last 10 seconds of it on the radio one night. I spent a week trying to remember who did the song and finally track it down...By the way, No Rick Astley fans?[/quote']Rick Astley was on TV this morning, he's had an internet revival & just released a Best Of album.Here's the link: http://http://www.gm.tv/index.cfm?articleid=24657&iframe=roo&channel=GMTV%20Highlights Just click on Rick AstleyI had a boy friend who would spend hours doing his hair just like Ricks!As for music. Too many to mention but 80's music is ALWAYS playing in my house.

A little tip, if you like Phil Collins music and him in concert:the double DVD Box Serious Hits ...Live where he´s in Berlin in ´90.He played all his greatest hits, of course the hits of VICE.Buy, buy, buy !:clap::radio:

I still follow my 80's idol... only now we are on first name terms (aka friends)... I am seeing him at the end of the month... poor soul, hope he has a good place to hide! :radar:[ATTACH]17[/ATTACH]