Got Milk???

maynard

Posted by Noah Stubbs - emailOWENSBORO, KY (WFIE) - An Owensboro woman is accused of assault after authorities say she squirted her breast milk into the face of a deputy.Jail officials say 31-year-old Toni Tramel was being processed after being arrested for a public intoxication charge Thursday night.While in a changing room, authorities say Tramel took off her shirt and bra and began squeezing her breasts, squirting the deputy in the face. Trammel is now facing a third degree assault charge on a police officer.Her bond is set at $10,000:D:D:D

She sounds like a real BOOB for doing that."Here's milk in your eye"!I hope the cop didn't start crying, as there's no need crying over spilled milk.I personally wouldn't have minded, as milk does a body good.

Yeah' date=' high in vitamin "C" and all that...;)[/quote']I think there is a higher percentage of vitamin "D" in milk than vitamin "c"........or is that vitamin "DOUBLE D's"! ;):D

Hey' date=' all vitamins are good for you.[/quote']It's damn good for you. I crave it all the time.