Happy Birthday To Me??

Ferrariman

• Administrators

A little late but it seems it was my birthday on March 2nd and I didn't get a single Happy Birthday wish! :cry: Hey, my bad, I just found out! :eek:In fact, on .org, my birthday was actually March 7th until today, that is, when it changed again. :confused:For those that are now totally confused my real birthday is December 7th but someone on .org is so determined to NOT have my name and birthday appear over there that they keep playing games.Hey Martijn, in the immortal words of Rick Bravo, if you don't want my name to appear in your birthday section then grow a pair and just delete me already. (thanks to the member who brought this to my attention :thumbsup:)

Very Interesting:DWho is that guy on Laugh In that used to say that (not talking about my age:D)

Wasn't that Artie Johnson with the nazi helmet (showing MY age).Veeeeeeeeeeeery Interesting.Ferrariman,I have no idea if Martijn even visits here anymore. Seems sad that someone whom you met, and thought were a friend, and someone I trusted, and helped with his Hammer site to make it pretty popular when I was there, did what he did to you, me and all of us.I love the wonderful upgrades to his sites that he promised. (yeah, right :rolleyes:)His membership is dropping nearly as fast as we are growing.I wonder if Jim Zubiena has figured out YET that Martijn's truth was actually a lie. I remember Jim telling me, "good luck..." when he said he's not coming with us. He thought we were traitors, and Martijn was the good guy.Has Jim come to his senses YET?Where's all of Sroback and RBs posts on the "other" site?It's all a sad chapter for us all. :cry:Happy Birthday Lou!. ...you choose which one you wish month to celebrate. :)COOP

have a great one buddy. play yourself your birthday song from last year ;)http://www.box.net/shared/v3tgi2s95uthe gift that keeps on giving...

For those of you who have STILL not heard this, you MUST click onto this classic Dadrian JAN HAMMER / MIAMI VICE style "Happy Birthday" song!Do it NOW. :thumbsup:

• Administrators

Happy Birthday Buddy! :cake::cheers::gift:I'm either early this year or late...I dunno, you figure it out.

Happy birthday! :cake:It doesn't matter when your "official" birthday is.Life is worth to celebrate everyday you want to celebrate it!

• Administrators
I wonder if Jim Zubiena has figured out YET that Martijn's truth was actually a lie. I remember Jim telling me' date=' "good luck..." when he said he's not coming with us. He thought we were traitors, and Martijn was the good guy.[/quote']Coop, I never knew he told you that and it really pisses me off. Jim had asked me wayyyy back to copy and paste his personal topic here so he wouldn't have to answer things twice. (That is most likely what started the whole "me stealing files" thing over there.) The fact that he asked me to do that told me he would join us. What happened? Did you ever try talking to him again?

Coop' date=' I never knew he told you that and it really pisses me off. Jim had asked me wayyyy back to copy and paste his personal topic here so he wouldn't have to answer things twice. (That is most likely what started the whole "me stealing files" thing over there.) The fact that he asked me to do that told me he would join us. What happened? Did you ever try talking to him again?[/quote']Lou, I PMed him two or three times right before I came here full time. I told him he was mistaken that what Martijn told him, and promised was not true. He chose to believe that you are a thief, and stole files. I told you about it when we first came here, and I think you tried to PM him to tell your side if I remember correctly. He basicly said that he didn't like that you stole files, and was told the other site would be fixed up nicely. I believe that TWICE when I said please come with us, he said, he was staying, and good luck. When I pleaded again, he once again said no, that he was staying, and wished me luck (as though I was following the wrong leader blindly).It's sad. I hope one day he comes here after he sees that NOTHING is going on there. Basicly, I only see one member over there posting all the time....:rolleyes:

• Administrators

Well that explains why he never came to my defense when I was accused. Maybe one day he'll wake up. In the meantime he can practice his aim over there by shooting crickets! ;)

Well that explains why he never came to my defense when I was accused. Maybe one day he'll wake up. In the meantime he can practice his aim over there by shooting crickets! ;)

He's a great shot. Bet he won't miss any of the thousands of crickets. :)