A "Rear" andPresent Danger...

maynard

NEWARK, N.J. — A black-market butt-enhancement "practitioner" is injecting New Jersey backsides with household caulk and other hazardous materials, according to New Jersey health officials who have alerted New York authorities to the rear and present danger.Six Newark-area women in the last two months have been hospitalized with infections caused by injections of "a variety of unknown materials," said New Jersey Health Department epidemiologist Dr. Tina Tan.Officials said they believe the injected mixture includes silicone, petroleum jelly and hardware-grade caulk.After botched efforts to plump their rear ends like naturally well-endowed celebs such as Kim Kardashian, the victim's derrieres resembled "moonscapes" filled with lumps and craters, said a hospital source."What we've been hearing from the hospitals is that these women are presented with deep tissue infections and skin infections. Abscesses form in some cases," said Tan.According to hospital sources, the six women were all from the Dominican Republic. The injection "treatments" occurred in hotels around the Newark area, the hospital source said.For more news, entertainment and sports coverage, click here for NYPost.com.

It's sad the length some women will go to hoping to make themselves more attractive. Personally, I'm not into silicone enhancements. I like a woman just the way she was created, and I like her for who she is on the inside. If I'm attracted to her, I like her just the way she is. Don't need the fake stuff.The outside is just the frosting on the cake.

• Administrators

That guy must have watched the ep. "Oona Wentworth" of Nip Tuck when Dr. Merril Bobolit was using his version of Botox called "Bobotox" on the foreheads of poor women which much of the same results as the article above.Sad!

I agree, most of the women in Hollywood are less attractive when they change their facial features to look like everyone else.I like larger noses and smaller noses. I hope Debra Messing doesn't mess with her face...