An "Izzy Moreno" Scheme?

maynard

That's what this reminds me of...:DThis Chelsea restaurant has gone from brasserie to brassiere.Chef Daniel Angerer is letting diners at Klee Brasserie munch on cheese made from his wife's breast milk."It tastes like cow's-milk cheese, kind of sweet," he told The Post.The flavor depends on what the cheese is served with -- Angerer recommends a Riesling -- and "what the mother eats," said Angerer, who once bested Bobby Flay on TV's "Iron Chef."Breast milk doesn't curdle well due to its low protein content, so a little moo juice has to be added to round out the texture, Angerer said.Tamara BeckwithBREAST-AURANT: Chef Daniel Angerer, with daughter Arabella, 10 weeks, has concocted a cheese dish (inset, below) made from wife Lori's (right) breast milk.Tamara BeckwithBREAST-AURANT: Chef Daniel Angerer, with daughter Arabella, 10 weeks, has concocted a cheese dish (inset, below) made from wife Lori's (right) breast milk.After blogging about his efforts with the human cheese, customers started demanding a sample, he said."The phone was ringing off the hook," the chef said. "So I prepared a little canapé of breast-milk cheese with figs and Hungarian pepper."The response has been generally positive from those who've tried the cheese, although many customers are too squeamish to attempt it."I think a lot of the criticism has to do with the combination of sex and cheese, but . . . the breast is there to make food," said Lori Mason, the chef's wife.Since the restaurant began offering customers a taste, Mason has been inundated with creepy queries, she said."Some people who clearly have issues have . . . e-mailed me saying, 'I wasn't breast-fed as a child, so can I taste your breast milk?' " she said.Mason politely declines the offer."I'm not here to walk people through their psychological problems," she said.That said, Mason is now prodding her husband to make gelato.After inquiries from The Post, health bigs said yesterday that even though department codes do not explicitly forbid the practice, they have advised Angerer to refrain from sharing his wife's milk with the world."The restaurant knows that cheese made from breast milk is not for public consumption, whether sold or given away," a spokeswoman for the city Department of Health said.jeremy.olshan@nypost.comRead more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/nurse_made_JQlMRBr5ZgO6iD07AX83MJ#ixzz0hmzBJ9P3

THat´s more than sick, but if there wouldn´t be people who want to buy this kind of cheese, he would stop making it.

Haha yeah thats really sick! reminds me of Borat when he meet some guy and ask him to taste some cheese he has brought Quote"My wife, she make this cheese. (the guy takes a taste) and then Borat adds.... She make it from milk from her tit." and then the look on the face from the guy :):D:)

Haha yeah thats really sick! reminds me of Borat when he meet some guy and ask him to taste some cheese he has brought Quote"My wife' date=' she make this cheese. (the guy takes a taste) and then Borat adds.... She make it from milk from her tit." and then the look on the face from the guy :):D:)[/quote']Instant classic. :D

Don't know about Izzy but I can see the 'Noog-man' concocting something like this (no pun intended).

I can see Izzy doing this more than Noogie. See "The Big Thaw" and "The Cows of October." ;)

I can see Izzy doing this more than Noogie. See "The Big Thaw" and "The Cows of October." ;)

I'll have to check those out. I'm still wondering though, if Noogie came up with a way to pay for 'Ample Annie' to go to Disney Land. :