new movie vineyard Haven

2morgen

I really wonder where this is being filmed. One town away from me is the town of.........Vineyard Haven! :funky:Even if they only shot a few scenes here, it would be really cool. :cool:

Wow' date=' you're so lucky! :) And don't forget to tell us all about it, if you see something! ;)[/quote']Will do. I'll even post links to local newspaper stories. :)

Good - hope he has more than just a couple of scenes like he had in the teeny flick "When in Rome".:D

Right, I was disappointed with that one too. Well, the short storyline on imdb suggests that he must be playing a decent supporting role in the least, if not one of the leading parts... but again - who knows.

Will do. I'll even post links to local newspaper stories. :)

Frey - Are you planning to try to watch filming? Call the Film Commission for Marthas Vineyard or whatever city close by that you might be able to get some info from. Good Luck:thumbsup:

My guess is, there won't be much filming here. They'll just do some exterior scenes and film the bulk of the movie in LA. Hollywood has done that with most movies based on Martha's Vineyard (except JAWS, which was filmed entirely on Martha's Vineyard).

I hope this is the begining of a resurgence of Don's career! If the films are successful, Don will make more films. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't heard a thing about this movie being filmed. I've been looking and keeping my eyes open too. I will update if I hear anything.

I haven't heard a thing about this movie being filmed. I've been looking and keeping my eyes open too. I will update if I hear anything.

Ditto.

• 3 weeks later...

Is this movie being made now - Don has commited to the new Abc "Southern Discomfort" comedy now being filmed in LA?.:DThere seems to be no new details at all for it .

Is this movie being made now - Don has commited to the new Abc "Southern Discomfort" comedy now being filmed in LA?.:DThere seems to be no new details at all for it .
IMDB has the release date for "Vineyard Haven" as December 2010' date=' but that could change. Maybe Don has already filmed his part.[url']http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1608370/

• 10 months later...

According to imdb it must be already filmed, and the release date still is December 2010... :confused: But has anyone seen it yet?

According to imdb it must be already filmed' date=' and the release date still is December 2010... :confused: But has anyone seen it yet?[/quote'] I haven't heard anything about it and I live one town away from the town mentioned in the title.It might have gone direct to DVD.