HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE!!!!

Maria714

Eingefügtes BildThankyou for all your wishes.Baby Jemima arrived on 9th March at 1.07am. She weighed in at 1lb 6ozs. She's in the NICU & doing well' date=' but each day counts. She will probably be there until her due date of 22nd June.Mum is well but emotionally shattered![/quote']Chloe, Your Baby Girl is soooo beautiful!!!! Congratulations!!!!:flowers::happy:Guess she was just anxious to get out into the world & meet her Mum & Dad.I know that she will be just fine Chloe. Before you know it, you will have her home with you.;) And once she is home, we can start the process of turning her into a vibrant little Vicerette just like her Mum.Congratulations Chloe!!!! I am really happy for all of you!!!!:happy::flowers::cheers::clap::happy::fireworks::fireworks::happy:

What a sweetie!!She is adorable!!! :happy:I sure hope she can come home soon. What a great addition to your family!P.S. I like how she is surrounded by pastel pink. Start them off young ;):clap:My Very Best Wishes for you and your very cute baby.-COOP

What a sweetie!!She is adorable!!! :happy:I sure hope she can come home soon. What a great addition to your family!P.S. I like how she is surrounded by pastel pink. Start them off young ;):clap:My Very Best Wishes for you and your very cute baby.-COOP

Thank you all.Jemima has developed pneumonia overnight but has commenced antibiotics & today was better than last night. She has been put back onto a ventilator to give her a rest & been given some blood. Hopefully she will come off it again in a couple of days. her blood gas results for today are good.She's a lively little thing & has pulled numerous tubes out, including her breathing tube!Naturally she has pastels surrounding her...what else for newest vicette!

Thank you all.Jemima has developed pneumonia overnight but has commenced antibiotics & today was better than last night. She has been put back onto a ventilator to give her a rest & been given some blood. Hopefully she will come off it again in a couple of days. her blood gas results for today are good.She's a lively little thing & has pulled numerous tubes out' date=' including her breathing tube!Naturally she has pastels surrounding her...what else for newest vicette![/quote']Jemima rocks!! :thumbsup:Bring her up loving MIAMI VICE!

Can you believe there was a baby opposite Jemima & his name is SONNY! That gave me a little chuckle! There's no escaping the Viceness even in NICU!Jemima is better today. she has had some blood & may come off the ventilator at midnight if her blood gases are ok. Shes having some phototherapy because she is jaundiced. Her weight dropped to 500g (1lb 1oz) Her pneumonia has resolved thankfully. They managed to get a new IV line in her foot today, they've had problems finding a big enough vein.Its a real rollercoaster but she is making progress in the right direction.Mummy & Daddy have been out for dinner tonight!

Can you believe there was a baby opposite Jemima & his name is SONNY! That gave me a little chuckle! There's no escaping the Viceness even in NICU!Jemima is better today. she has had some blood & may come off the ventilator at midnight if her blood gases are ok. Shes having some phototherapy because she is jaundiced. Her weight dropped to 500g (1lb 1oz) Her pneumonia has resolved thankfully. They managed to get a new IV line in her foot today' date=' they've had problems finding a big enough vein.Its a real rollercoaster but she is making progress in the right direction.Mummy & Daddy have been out for dinner tonight![/quote']That's really wonderful news Chloe!!!!:happy: I am so thrilled to know, that this little Vicerette that you have brought into the world, is proving to be a fighter.:thumbsup: Just keep letting her know that I am thinking of her and you all always, and that I am constantly praying that she will be home real soon, even sooner than her due date.:thumbsup: It's great to know that she might be off her ventilator as early as midnight tonight,:clap: it just shows that she is slowly but surely making progress ( as the little fighter that she is ;))And as far as the weight goes, she will start to pack on the pounds real soon.;)It's great to hear that she has gotten over her pneumonia.:thumbsup:I am glad that both you and Daddy got a chance to be out for dinner tonight.:clap:I'll have you all in my thoughts & prayers Chloe. Keep us posted when you can.

Eingefügtes BildMummys first cuddle with Jemima 24th March at 15days old. Jemima's doing well, she had her arterial line removed today, antibiotics have finished, her TPN/lipid feed has stopped, she is on full milk feeds of 4ml/hr down her naso gastric tube. She has also opened her eyes for the first time, although she cant see much yet.She is absolutely beautiful Thank you for all your good wishes & thoughts

Eingefügtes BildMummys first cuddle with Jemima 24th March at 15days old. Jemima's doing well' date=' she had her arterial line removed today, antibiotics have finished, her TPN/lipid feed has stopped, she is on full milk feeds of 4ml/hr down her naso gastric tube. She has also opened her eyes for the first time, although she cant see much yet.She is absolutely beautiful Thank you for all your good wishes & thoughts[/quote']My Goodness Chloe....She is just so beautiful. And I'm thrilled to know the she is doing really good.:happy: This has got to be the most beautiful picture of a Mother & Baby that I have ever seen. I will continue to have you BOTH, as well as your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Can you believe there was a baby opposite Jemima & his name is SONNY! That gave me a little chuckle! There's no escaping the Viceness even in NICU!

Wow, what a funny coincidence! :D Glad to hear that Jemima is doing better. :)

• 2 weeks later...

She´s so small! How is Jemima doing now? I think the best thing is that you can take her out of the incubator. When my daughter, Anika, was born, it was only allowed to put your hands into the incubator to touch the baby therein. But for a baby, the best thing is to feel her parents warm skin and to hear their hearts beating. It helps the baby to grow and feel comfortable.I wish you and your baby the very best, Chloe!!!