Authentic Clothing from the Series

Sonny-Burnett

I noticed over on .org that Cooper&Burnett seems to have a line on authentic jackets and shirts worn by DJ in the series. Does anyone have any or know of any sources for authentic jackets, shirts, etc. from the series? BTW, I've seen recent Ebay sales of shirts, shoes, vests, and jackets from the Nash Bridges series and picked up a few items but I've never seen anything comparable from Vice listed anywhere.

I noticed over on .org that Cooper&Burnett seems to have a line on authentic jackets and shirts worn by DJ in the series. Does anyone have any or know of any sources for authentic jackets' date=' shirts, etc. from the series? BTW, I've seen recent Ebay sales of shirts, shoes, vests, and jackets from the Nash Bridges series and picked up a few items but I've never seen anything comparable from Vice listed anywhere.[/quote']After Six used to sell a line of MV clothes and Kenneth Cole used to make a line of shoes.... for general consumption. As for clothes worn by DJ and PMT I have no idea. Most of the linen blazers on the show were Hugo Boss, Armani....and Parachute later on.

After Six used to sell a line of MV clothes and Kenneth Cole used to make a line of shoes.... for general consumption. As for clothes worn by DJ and PMT I have no idea. Most of the linen blazers on the show were Hugo Boss' date=' Armani....and Parachute later on.[/quote']Thnx for the info, JonnyD. I am somehow hoping I will stumble across a source for the genuine article--some of the actual pastel T shirts and patterned blazers DJ wore on the show and maybe even some shoes. As for actual show memorabilia, I've only been able so far to acquire an actual wallet and badge used on the show by one of the actors. I found an Australian source who made an identical copy of Crockett's ID to go with my set.

Thnx for the info' date=' JonnyD. I am somehow hoping I will stumble across a source for the genuine article--some of the actual pastel T shirts and patterned blazers DJ wore on the show and maybe even some shoes. As for actual show memorabilia, I've only been able so far to acquire an actual wallet and badge used on the show by one of the actors. I found an Australian source who made an identical copy of Crockett's ID to go with my set.[/quote']I'll keep me ear to the ground for you.....

• 6 years later...

The black rayon jacket DJ wore in the Burnett arc is up for sale:T0140h.jpg

http://www.thegoldencloset.com/merchant/merchant.mvc?Session_ID=5fe481ab77adacc66b2365aa5fbd23f3&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=T0140&Category_Code=MiamiViceTV

Per the site:

"This jacket was worn by the character "Detective James Crockett," portrayed by actor Don Johnson, in the classic television series, "Miami Vice." The black jacket is constructed of rayon and was made in Italy. The original label, “The 24 Collection†is located on the left breast pocket among spare buttons for the cuffs and front closure. Mr. Johnson can be seen wearing the jacket near the end of Season 4 and through the beginning of Season 5. While the character Crockett normally wears white jackets, this jacket was worn as Don Johnson played the role of Crockett’s alter ego, Sonny Burnett.

The jacket is in good vintage condition and is accompanied by a letter of authenticity. Presented by The Golden Closet, your premier source for iconic screen used wardrobe, props, and music entertainment memorabilia. "

Two other items of miami vice clothing are also offered by them. Pricey aren't they guys?  ...Welcome to MY world. :freeze: 

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT