HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAGEYJG!!!!

Maria714

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAGEYJG,You are sooo cool!I'm honored to know you.Your friend, in MIAMI VICE we trust,-COOP:cheers::gift::cake::fireworks:

Ultimate super guy's birthdayO.k., I'm back - felt a little ashamed of putting up that pin-up holding the birthday cake and Game Boy :]It's always nice to hear birthday wishes, I appreciate it very much. Its nice having Vice being my little home on the internet.So far it's been a really good day.Cheers,Dave

Oh, that is classic, Frey!Since you all've been so good to me, may I just leave you with one thing:Moving on the floor now babe you're a bird of paradiseCherry ice cream smile I suppose it's very niceWith a step to your left and a flick to the right you catch that mirror way out westYou know you're something special and you look like you're the bestHer name is Rio and she dances on the sandJust like that river twisting through a dusty landAnd when she shines she really shows you all she canOh Rio, Rio dance across the Rio GrandeI've seen you on the beach and I've seen you on TVTwo of a billion stars it means so much to meLike a birthday or a pretty viewBut then I'm sure that you know it's just for youHer name is Rio and she dances on the sandJust like that river twisting through a dusty landAnd when she shines she really shows you all she canOh Rio, Rio dance across the Rio GrandeHey now woo look at that did she nearly run you downAt the end of the drive the lawmen arriveYou make me feel alive, alive aliveI'll take my chance cause luck is on my side or somethingI know what you're thinking I tell you something I know what you're thinkingHer name is Rio and she dances on the sandJust like that river twists across a dusty landAnd when she shines she really shows you all she canOh Rio, Rio dance across the Rio GrandHer name is Rio she don't need to understandAnd I might find her if I'm looking like I canOh Rio, Rio hear them shout across the landFrom mountains in the north down to the Rio GrandeDo do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do