St. Patrick's Day

miamijimf

OH COOL! Another one!Let's see, there's Crockett, Gina, Caitlin, Brenda, and Christine! :clap::)More!MORE!!!

OH COOL! Another one!Let's see' date=' there's Crockett, Gina, Caitlin, Brenda, and Christine! :clap::)More!MORE!!![/quote']I'm happy you liked it Cooper.:happy: I was searching for more St. Patrick's Day videos, so I could use with the other characters, but known were as cute as this one.:)Maybe I should do the same one, but this time with PMT & his leading ladies.:cool:

Sounds great.You know' date=' you could use our members faces, and have them dance![/quote']Not without their permission I can't. But....I'm up for it....All I need are volunteers.;)

Not without their permission I can't. But....I'm up for it....All I need are volunteers.;)

Obviously, you can start with yourself! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Obviously' date=' you can start with yourself! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote']There's only one more video available that I would use, but I would need a BRAVE Vicer or BRAVE Vicerette (other than myself) for that one.;)Any Takers?:confused:

There's only one more video available that I would use' date=' but I would need a BRAVE Vicer or BRAVE Vicerette (other than myself) for that one.;)Any Takers?:confused:[/quote']How about Dadrian? He's online now! Use the photo from the carrera glasses replica.

How about Dadrian? He's online now! Use the photo from the carrera glasses replica.

I would only do it IF I have his permission. I just like having the member's permission before doing anything using their pictures.;)

It´s a very funny video, Maria:clap::clap::thumbsup: But can somebody tell me the meaning of St. Patrick´s Day? I´ve never heard about it before!

I'll volunteer.

That's Great MiamiJim!!!!:clap::thumbsup::D Now, all I need is your permission to use a picture of you to do the video.Thank You MiamiJim!!!!:):happy::clap::clap::thumbsup:

That's Great MiamiJim!!!!:clap::thumbsup::D Now' date=' all I need is your permission to use a picture of you to do the video.Thank You MiamiJim!!!!:):happy::clap::clap::thumbsup:[/quote']That's what I volunteered for- you have permission.

That's what I volunteered for- you have permission.

I thought I did MiamiJim, but I wanted to be absolutely positive.;) I have been holding on to the post all day,:rolleyes: waiting for you to log on. As soon as I post this reply to you, I will be posting the actually video to this thread.;)Thanks Again MiamiJim!!!!:):thumbsup:

:shout:ATTENTION VICERS & VICERETTES WORLDWIDE:shout:Have I, with the assistance of one of our "Most Beloved Members" got a St. Patricks Day treat for you all.:shout:Our very own MiamiJim comes to you live & in color, in a way that you may have never seen him before, to dance his way into Wishing Us All A Very Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!:shout:So, SIT BACK, ENJOY YOUR GREEN BEER!!!! & GET READY!!!! to enjoy this Special St. Patrick's Day Wish for us all from our very own MiamiJim.http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/qLWY8TnneA05MpoTMiamiJim, Thank You Very Much for agreeing to make this a special St. Patrick's Day for us all.:):D:happy::clap::clap::thumbsup:

WOW! MIAMIJIM, your hip, your cool, your a happin'in fool! :clap:That's great! MIAMIJIM, your awesome, great moves! Your a great dancer.Nice job Maria. Which member is going to be next? :thumbsup:

• Administrators

Wow Jim, your pretty spry for you age! ;):thumbsup::clap:Great job Maria, I'd like to see my cat do that!Happy St. Patrick's day to all! :tasse_prost:

I'll be flying in the AM' date=' heading to Fort Lauderdale to meet the wife, so we'll be celebrating St Pattys by the ocean :D[/quote']That's cool! :thumbsup: