St. Patrick's Day

miamijimf

Wow, Maria, you did a great job!:clap::thumbsup:And Jim, you´re a fantastic dancer!:clap:I really enjoyed watching the video!

I'm wearing PASTEL green right now. ;)

Today, we should all watch the episode, "WHEN IRISH EYES ARE CRYING". Cheers!! :tasse_prost::tasse_prost::tasse_prost:
  • Like 1

Hey I'm good. Next stop Dancing with the Stars.

There You Go MiamiJim!!!!:clap::clap: I WOULD MOST DEFINITELY vote for you.:thumbsup:Just as long as we can get Len Goodman on your side.;) He's not into the HIP HOP dance routine much.:)

Wow Jim' date=' your pretty spry for you age! ;):thumbsup::clap:Great job Maria, I'd like to see my cat do that!Happy St. Patrick's day to all! :tasse_prost:[/quote']Your Wish Is My Command Boss!!!!:thumbsup:TIMM, I can do one for you also if you'd like.:) And, I'll admit, I tried using the pic of the cat that you have as your profile pic, but somehow, it wouldn't download correctly into my computer. Might you be able to send it to me via email?:confused: Maybe it will work that way & I can have the video for you as soon as possible.;):thumbsup:

Dancing cat? :D:DCan he dance with ELVIS the alligator? :)

Yes Cooper, I can have TIMM's cat dance with Elvis the alligator.:):D But, do you, or we here in the glossary section, have a clear, color shot of Elvis?:confused:

Actually Coop, I just re-watched all the videos available.:rolleyes: And, I would have to use the one that I used for the Sonny & His Leading Ladies video. So it would actually be TIMM's cat front & center, and the Elvis's surrounding him.:D That and the Elvis alligators would all be wearing dresses.:eek:

Actually Coop' date=' I just re-watched all the videos available.:rolleyes: And, I would have to use the one that I used for the Sonny & His Leading Ladies video. So it would actually be TIMM's cat front & center, and the Elvis's surrounding him.:D That and the Elvis alligators would all be wearing dresses.:eek:[/quote']:D:D:clap:

Sonny & His Leading Ladies Wish The Miami Vice Community A Happy St. Patricks Day!!!! Enjoy Vicers & Vicerettes!!!!:):Dhttp://sendables.jibjab.com/view/ODGL8yLS4xRazYejP.S.: The heads didn't come out too well:o (except for Sonny's :clap:)' date=' my apologies for that.:o[/quote']Great Job. Wish I knew how to do stuff like this.:clap:
  • Like 1

There You Go MiamiJim!!!!:clap::clap: I WOULD MOST DEFINITELY vote for you.:thumbsup:Just as long as we can get Len Goodman on your side.;) He's not into the HIP HOP dance routine much.:)

Who?

Who?

Len Goodman is the judge that sits between Carrie Ann Inaba & Bruno on DWTS.:) Well....at least I hope he still is.:rolleyes: I haven't seen DWTS in a LONG, LONG time, but will most definitely be watching this season. :D Another one of my favorite British Hotties will be dancing this season (Aiden Turner).:happy:Below I've attached a picture of the DWTS Judges....Len Goodmen is the gentleman in the middle.And of Aiden Turner (My British Hottie who will be a contestant dancing with partner Edyta Sliwinska.)

• 5 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
6 hours ago, Matt5 said:

Best all - drink Green beer , wear green and watch Miami Vice’s “When Irish Eyes Are Crying”. :)

I'll be doing that tonight!!! Great suggestion!