Reintroducing Myself!!!

treyinga

Hello!!!I joined up about a year ago.....posted for a while and then got hit with a storm of chaos in my life,,,, the storm is over and Im back !!!My name is Trey and I live in Augusta Ga,,,, Fan of the show since it aired in the 80s... looking foward to talking with all of you about it !!Trey

Hey Trey, welcome back. As you know, this board has some great people and awesome information on it. By the way, I am in Greenwood, S.C., about an hour and fifteen minutes east of you.

• Administrators

Good to hear the storm is over. Stick with us and we promise you'll see nothing but the sunny skies of Miami! ;)

Welcome back!!Hey, check out the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK section.You'll find lots of new things since you've been gone, plus.....I have lots of NEW aquisitions which I will be sharing, and I've been making new contacts to get more rare items direct from the sourse.You picked a good time to come back!-COOP

Thanks for the warm Welcome guys !!!! One of the reasons I chose to register here in the first place was how nice all of you guys are !!!Scot,I have relatives from Greenwood.....My step sister graduated from Emerald high in 96.....Thanks again people !!Trey s

Hey Trey, it is a small world! I actually teach at Emerald, and I started here in '96. There may be a chance I taught her since I had some senior classes that year.