just wanted to say hi

vice-girl

sometimes thats not all' date='think you need the right idea,the right instinct,and do the right thing on the right place on the right time,and so on :radar:two people here in germany are making there money with a stupid but good idea,they have a homepage,wearing a different shirt everyday,1 year long,and the sponsors are paying them,the send them theirs shirts and they wear it,and i was like what and i know those two guys[/quote']That's odd.I'm all for making money legally and morally.

theyre doing it legally,they get paid for this from the companys who send the shirts,like one of the beastie boys songs saying,lifes a big commercial,no seriously its advertising for the companys,hmm im thinking what if they send a shirt with a line or something printed on you dont like,you have to wear it no matter what :)if its right for them

theyre doing it legally' date='they get paid for this from the companys who send the shirts,like one of the beastie boys songs saying,lifes a big commercial,no seriously its advertising for the companys,hmm im thinking what if they send a shirt with a line or something printed on you dont like,you have to wear it no matter what :)if its right for them[/quote']Hey, where do I sign up?

I WANT that job. :thumbsup:As CHEVY CHASE said in the movie FLETCH, "For an extra grand I'll let you take me out to dinner."

lol even most of the films with him were bit stupid:(i loved them :) the movie were his entire family is coming for christmas is great ,there showing it every christmas in german tv,though

Yeah, FLETCH and the VACATION movies were good. The older he gets, the less funny he is. His old stuff was the best!

I think you two need to get a (chat) room! :p[/QUOTi dont only need a CHATroom,theres no one on this site though,on the german site they reopenend it couse i talked too much there :D

• Administrators

It was starting to sound a lot like the "Gstring/LSD" banter of the old days on the other site. Those that were there know what I'm saying. :rolleyes:

It was starting to sound a lot like the "Gstring/LSD" banter of the old days on the other site. Those that were there know what I'm saying. :rolleyes:

Gstring/LSD! :) :) :) :) :)Timm, I'm on my way home from work and I have tears in my eyes from laughing! Everybody on the tram is looking at me and will think I'm crazy...

• Administrators

A ReminderLet me just start by saying that this post is not intended to alienate anybody from the site. Everyone here at .ws loves to welcome new members. It's why we're here, to expand our "Vice" family. With that being said I'd like to remind members, old & new, that this is NOT a chat room. A few comments are fine but pages of witty banter belong in PMs, e-mails or on your favorite Instant Messenger. Sorry if this sounds harsh in any way but as Timm stated, we've been down this road before and it wasn't pretty. Hijacking topics with cute little comments gets old real fast. Please use a little discretion and courtesy when posting.Thanks

Let me just start by saying that this post is not intended to alienate anybody from the site. Everyone here at .ws loves to welcome new members. It's why we're here' date=' to expand our "Vice" family. With that being said I'd like to remind members, old & new, that this is NOT a chat room. A few comments are fine but pages of witty banter belong in PMs, e-mails or on your favorite Instant Messenger. Sorry if this sounds harsh in any way but as Timm stated, we've been down this road before and it wasn't pretty. Hijacking topics with cute little comments gets old real fast. Please use a little discretion and courtesy when posting.Thanks[/quote']Ferrariman, and Timm525 are correct.Being I was 1/2 of the "chat room" chatter on this thread, let me say that I can easily fall for the trap of posting banter on threads when someone posts replies. Sometimes, you just don't think about it while it's happening.I also DID NOT like when it was done on the "other" site, and I don't like it here either. Sometimes a little reminder can wake one up, like the message above. Sorry guys.From now on, if one want's to chat with me, either let's create a thread just for posting stuff like that where it stays only there, and keeps other threads free of it, or PM me.With that said, let's move on to more important things, mainly MIAMI VICE. -COOP