Who Am I?

Maria714

Okay Vicers & Vicerettes.... I have a brain teaser for you. Can you name this actor who appeared in two Miami Vice episodes?:confused:One being the pilot "Brother's Keeper" & the other "Tale Of The Goat"Real Name & Screen Name used in the episodes please.;)This one should be pretty easy.:)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maria714

• COOPER&BURNETT

• MrsEvanFreed

• widereceiver 88

Correct Cooper!!!! But' date=' what characters did he play in those episodes?:confused:[/quote']You posted too fast, I added it to my original reply a second later.Look at my first response again.

Mykel T. Williamson SYLVIO ROMULOUS' date=' LEON JEFFERSON[/quote']That's Correct Coop!!!!:clap::thumbsup:Guess You & I were crossing post there!!!!;):):D

You posted too fast' date=' I added it to my original reply a second later.Look at my first response again.[/quote']Yea, I'm just not as fast as you are Coop!!!!;):) I'm sorry about that.:o

Yea' date=' I'm just not as fast as you are Coop!!!!;):) I'm sorry about that.:o[/quote']No problem maing!! :thumbsup:

Okay, Here's Another One!!!!I was in 4 different episodes of Miami Vice. You may have also seen me in Jurassic Park. Who am I?Remember, Real Name & at least 2 screen names & episodes in which I appear!!!!P.S.: I just checked myself, I was in 5 episodes of Miami Vice.:) In 2 episodes, I had uncredited roles.

Julio Oscar MechosoNO EXIT - Lester KoskoBadge of dishonor - EscobarAlso....when you said he was in JURRASIC PARK......did you mean, "JURRASIC PARK III" from 2001?? You only said, JURRASIC PARK. Julio was not in JURRASIC PARK.

Julio Oscar MechosoNO EXIT - Lester KoskoBadge of dishonor - kosko.Also....when you said he was in JURRASIC PARK......did you mean' date=' "JURRASIC PARK III" from 2001?? You only said, JURRASIC PARK. Julio was not in JURRASIC PARK.[/quote']Right Again Cooper!!!!:clap::clap:And yes, I meant Jurassic Park III. I'm sorry, I'm not really good at this.:o Just wanted to try it out for fun.Mechoso was also in....Milk Run, Golden Traingle Part 2 & Lend Me An Ear.;)

is it possible that theres a question vice related where coop doenst have an answer to?i think so :p

Anything is possible Vice-Girl.;) But, Cooper is "Mr. Miami Vice" personified.:):D

Here's Another One Vicers & Vicerettes!!!!I was seen in a Season 5 episode. And, like Izzy, always was involved in something that was way over my head.For you Terminators out there, I was in a Terminator movie, with almost the same name as one of the episodes from the same season in which I appear.Who Am I?:confused:Remember Vicers & Vicerettes, the person who put me here wants my Real Name, Character Name & Episode in which I appear.( now that she finally did this correctly;))

Here's Another One Vicers & Vicerettes!!!!I was seen in a Season 5 episode. And' date=' like Izzy, always was involved in something that was way over my head.For you Terminators out there, I was in a Terminator movie, with almost the same name as one of the episodes from the same season in which I appear.Who Am I?:confused:Remember Vicers & Vicerettes, the person who put me here wants my Real Name, Character Name & Episode in which I appear.( now that she finally did this correctly;))[/quote']David Andrews was Jack Crockett in Jack of All Trades and in Terminator III.

David Andrews was Jack Crockett in Jack of All Trades and in Terminator III.

WAY TO GO MIAMIJIM!!!! YOU GOT IT!!!!:clap::fireworks::fireworks::clap:

Here's Another One!!!!I was in a Season 2 episode that was very sick to say the least.And for my Nash Bridges Fans....I was in the episode "Hide & Seek" and played the role of Annie Lindsay in this episode.Who Am I?:confused:Real Name, Character Name, & Episode in which I appeared.

• Administrators
Here's Another One Vicers & Vicerettes!!!!I was seen in a Season 5 episode. And' date=' like Izzy, always was involved in something that was way over my head.For you Terminators out there, I was in a Terminator movie, with almost the same name as one of the episodes from the same season in which I appear.Who Am I?:confused:Remember Vicers & Vicerettes, the person who put me here wants my Real Name, Character Name & Episode in which I appear.( now that she finally did this correctly;))[/quote']Good one Maria. I never even realized that was him from Terminator 3.

WAY TO GO MIAMIJIM!!!! YOU GOT IT!!!!:clap::fireworks::fireworks::clap:

Only because I wasn't online at the time. ;) :)The answer is ELY POUGETShe played Rosella Maestres in JUNK LOVE!Great game Maria!!!

Only because I wasn't online at the time. ;) :)The answer is ELY POUGETShe played Rosella Maestres in JUNK LOVE!Great game Maria!!!

Coop's Got It Again!!!!:clap::thumbsup::fireworks: Good Job Cooper!!!!:thumbsup:And, Thanks!!!!;) Just thought I'd try something new.

Good one Maria. I never even realized that was him from Terminator 3.

Thanks TIMM!!!!:) And for the record, I didn't know he was in Terminator III either, until I read up on it on imdB.;)

Next One Vicers & Vicerettes!!!!I was in the 1997 movie "Honey We Shrunk Ourselves" where I played Patti Szalinski.But to the Miami Vice Community, I was in a Season 5 episode that can be described as "nightmarish".Who Am I?:confused:Real Name, Character Name & Episode In Which I Appear!!!!

Next One Vicers & Vicerettes!!!!I was in the 1997 movie "Honey We Shrunk Ourselves" where I played Patti Szalinski.But to the Miami Vice Community' date=' I was in a Season 5 episode that can be described as "nightmarish".Who Am I?:confused:Real Name, Character Name & Episode In Which I Appear!!!![/quote']Robin Bartlett as Rhoda King in the Cell Within.