• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maria714

• COOPER&BURNETT

• MrsEvanFreed

• widereceiver 88

Here's Another One Vicers & Vicerettes!!!!I was seen in a Season 1 episode where I turned young ladies into druggies rather than actual models.And in 2004 I played John Hamilton in the movie "The Notebook".Who Am I?:confused:

Here's Another One Vicers & Vicerettes!!!!I was seen in a Season 1 episode where I turned young ladies into druggies rather than actual models.And in 2004 I played John Hamilton in the movie "The Notebook".Who Am I?:confused:

That would be DAVID THORNTON who played Lile in RITES OF PASSAGE.

That would be DAVID THORNTON who played Lile in RITES OF PASSAGE.

Correctomundo Coop!!!!:clap::thumbsup: As I have said, you ARE "Mr. Miami Vice" personified.;)

Correctomundo Coop!!!!:clap::thumbsup: As I have said' date=' you ARE "Mr. Miami Vice" personified.;)[/quote']Thank you my good friend. :oI'm enjoying the game very much!! :clap::clap:

Thank you my good friend. :oI'm enjoying the game very much!! :clap::clap:

You're welcome.:) I have to give credit where it is due.;) You certainly ARE "Mr. Miami Vice".;)I'm happy you are enjoying the game.:happy::D

You're welcome.:) I have to give credit where it is due.;) You certainly ARE "Mr. Miami Vice".;)

Your too kind Maria.Let me buy you a Cafe Cubano. :done:

Your too kind Maria.Let me buy you a Cafe Cubano. :done:

And a glass of water;)....Otherwise, I'll be bouncing off the walls all day long!!!!:p:):dance2:

And a glass of water;)....Otherwise' date=' I'll be bouncing off the walls all day long!!!!:p:):dance2:[/quote']I would have thought the water would have been free. They are going to make me pay for it???

I would have thought the water would have been free. They are going to make me pay for it???

Oh the water is still free....If you're drinking tap water.;):)

On To The Next "Miami Vice" Alumni Vicers & Vicerettes!!!!In 2007, I was in the Action Film...."The Bourne Ultimatum" where I played the role of Noah Vosen.But Vicers & Vicerettes will probably remember me from a Season 2 episode in which I helped a friend of mine get ride of a body in an unusual way.Who Am I?:confused:

On To The Next "Miami Vice" Alumni Vicers & Vicerettes!!!!In 2007' date=' I was in the Action Film...."The Bourne Ultimatum" where I played the role of Noah Vosen.But Vicers & Vicerettes will probably remember me from a Season 2 episode in which I helped a friend of mine get ride of a body in an unusual way.Who Am I?:confused:[/quote']That's DAVID STRATHAIRN!!He played Marty Lang in OUT WHERE THE BUSES DON'T RUN.(I like your desk marty)

Anything is possible Vice-Girl.;) But' date=' Cooper is "Mr. Miami Vice" personified.:):D[/quote']ok then im the queen of england :p (gets in hide position) :)

Okay Vicers & Vicerettes!!!! Here's Another One!!!!I was seen in a Season 5 episode in which I played one VERY sick character.And in 1988 in an episode entitled "Last Call" I played Joe on the "The Equalizer".Who Am I?:confused:Real Name, Character Name & Episode Name In Which I appeared!!!!

That's DAVID STRATHAIRN!!He played Marty Lang in OUT WHERE THE BUSES DON'T RUN.(I like your desk marty)

OMG COOPER!!!!:eek: I am soooo sorry.:o I put up the new post without having answered your reply.:rolleyes: Please Forgive Me!!!!:oBut, as usual, you are CORRECT!!!!:thumbsup: That is Marty Lang-David Strathairn from "Out Where The Buses Don't Run".Apparently, the bus isn't running in my direction either!!!!:):p

David SchrammAsian Cutas: Professor Eric. G. Halliwell

Okay Vicers & Vicerettes!!!! Here's Another One!!!!I was seen in a Season 5 episode in which I played one VERY sick character.And in 1988 in an episode entitled "Last Call" I played Joe on the "The Equalizer".Who Am I?:confused:Real Name' date=' Character Name & Episode Name In Which I appeared!!!![/quote']

David SchrammAsian Cutas: Professor Eric. G. Halliwell

You Got It EasyEd!!!!:thumbsup: Congratulations!!!!:clap::clap:That is indeed the very Sick Professor from "Asian Cut".

It's really great to see more Vicers participating.:clap: Hopefully, this is a game that all are enjoying.:)Here's the next Miami Vice Alumni!!!!In 2002 I played Damrus on the Sci-Fi Series "Star Trek Enterprise" in the episode entitled "Rogue Planet".But Vicers & Vicerettes may remember me most from a Season 1 episode in which compasses are not needed, if you paid attention as a Boyscout.;)Real Name, Character Name & Episode I Was In!!!!

Was this Joey Bramlett from Glades' date=' AKA Keith Szarabajka?[/quote']Yea Boss!!!!:fireworks::clap::clap: You Got It !!!!:thumbsup: This is indeed Keith Szarabajka A.K.A. Joey Bramlett.

Here's Another One For All Vicers & Vicerettes!!!!In 1987, I played Jake Barruzo in an episode of Hunter entitled "Crossfire"But, you Vicers & Vicerettes probably remember me most from a Season 4 episode, in which after 20 years, I still held resentment over having lost a woman I wanted to another man.Who Am I?Real Name, Character Name & Episode I Was Seen In!!!!

That's SHAWN ELLIOTT(not sean elliott from the NBA)He was in HEROES OF THE REVOLUTION and played orrestes Pedrosa

That's SHAWN ELLIOTTHe was in HEROES OF THE REVOLUTION and played orrestes Pedrosa

You Got It Again Cooper!!!!:thumbsup::clap::clap:That is Orestes Pedrosa/Shawn Elliot.Way To Go Coop!!!!:fireworks::fireworks:

Thanks!(I'm wondering, should I let others take a shot, or should I continue playing this fun game? I feel like I'm hogging this game or something, and I want everyone to enjoy it. Your call Maria.)