Who Am I?

Maria714

Thanks!(I'm wondering' date=' should I let others take a shot, or should I continue playing this fun game? I feel like I'm hogging this game or something, and I want everyone to enjoy it. Your call Maria.)[/quote']No Cooper, you can continue to play. Whether it's this game, or any other, ALL are welcome to play. There is no limit to fun!!!!;)Besides, most members have been on, they could have played if they wanted too.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maria714

• COOPER&BURNETT

• MrsEvanFreed

• widereceiver 88

Next One Pals & Palettes!!!!C.J. Mack was my name.... well.... back in 1985, when I was in an episode of the A-Team entitled "The Heart Of Rock N' Roll".But, I am probably remembered the most, when I was LITERALLY given a whole new meaning to being immersed in a video game in a Season 4 episode.Who Am I?:confused:Real Name, Character Name & Episode In Which I Appeared!!!!

ISAAC HAYESHe played' date=' HOLIDAY in CHILD'S PLAY.[/quote']He sure is & He sure did!!!! Way To Go Coop!!!!:clap::thumbsup:Talk about getting a real meaning to immersing oneself in a video game.:)

Talk about getting a real meaning to immersing oneself in a video game.:)

That was clever / cute. But I did figure it out because of the clue.

That was clever / cute. But I did figure it out because of the clue.

I know.... I couldn't think of what else to say at the moment.:)

Okay Guys & Gals, Here's Another One For You!!!!In 1996 I was Adin in the Series "Star Trek Voyager"But in Season 5, I was known to Vicers as the son of one of the big crime bosses, who never really thought I could handle his business.Who Am I?:confused:

ANTHONY CRIVELLOHe played Miguel Carrera in HOSTEL TAKEOVER(Didn't recognize him by the photo. Most of the photos throw me)

ANTHONY CRIVELLOHe played Miguel Carrera in HOSTEL TAKEOVER(Didn't recognize him by the photo. Most of the photos throw me)

Right Again Cooper!!!!:clap::clap:I know what you mean about the photos.;) Imagine how difficult it is for me to try & find one that can be AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE to what they looked like on Vice.:rolleyes: But I am enjoying this too much to stop now.:dance2:

Right Again Cooper!!!!:clap::clap:I know what you mean about the photos.;) Imagine how difficult it is for me to try & find one that can be AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE to what they looked like on Vice.:rolleyes: But I am enjoying this too much to stop now.:dance2:

The passage of time makes these actors hard to figure out due to weight changes, different hair styles, and ageing.

The passage of time makes these actors hard to figure out due to weight changes' date=' different hair styles, and ageing.[/quote']No to mention that, yours truly here, is really bad with faces & names alike. It's really sad, that the only face I have embedded in my brain is the one from my UPS guy. He's here more often than not bringing me packages....whether they are for me or not.:)

Here's Another!!!!In 1999 I was in an episode of the X-Files in which I played the role of Daryl Mootz.But I am mostly remembered from a Season 2 episode, in which I made it clear that, for me, money WAS thicker than blood.Who Am I?:confused:

Omg! ...It's Tim DavisHis real name is Clayton Rohner.Doesn't look anything like his role in YANKEE DOLLAR.

Omg! ...It's Tim DavisHis real name is Clayton Rohner.Doesn't look anything like his role in YANKEE DOLLAR.

Yep, That's Timmy alright. Trust me, I spent a good while checking imdb, and every other source I looked at, before going ahead with it. What convinced me was his eyes. I went ahead at looked at a bit of "Yankee Dollar" tonight, just so that I could do this, and Clayton has more or less the same look of his eyes as Timmy did when he was talking with Crockett on the beach.Congrats Coop!!!!:clap::clap: You really deserve the title of Mr. Miami Vice.;)

Congrats Coop!!!!:clap::clap: You really deserve the title of Mr. Miami Vice.;)

This thread has turned into the MARIA714 / COOPER&BURNETT show! :fireworks::)

This thread has turned into the MARIA714 / COOPER&BURNETT show! :fireworks::)

Well, like I said earlier, anyone that wanted to, could have joined in on the fun.:D But, I have enjoyed it just as much with you, as I know I would have enjoyed it with all other members also.:clap::happy:;)

Well' date=' like I said earlier, anyone that wanted to, could have joined in on the fun.:D But, I have enjoyed it just as much with you, as I know I would have enjoyed it with all other members also.:clap::happy:;)[/quote']Thanks Maria.Were an unstoppable team! :thumbsup:

Thanks Maria.Were an unstoppable team! :thumbsup:

In the words of Buzz LightYear.... To Infinity & Beyond!!!!:DP.S.: I just find it hysterical that, with this post, I made it all the way to CAPTAIN.:)

1' date='000 posts!!You got there much quicker than most!:shout: Congrads.....Captain Maria! :fireworks::fireworks:[/quote']Thank You Cooper!!!! I really do appreciate it.:):happy: Had it not been for this game that I thought up at the last minute, who knows how long it would have taken me to get here.:rolleyes:

Robin Bartlett - The Cell Within (season 5) - she played - Rhoda King

Miami Vice Pal.... I offer you my sincere apologies for not having seen this post from you.:o Please forgive me.But, you are most certainly correct. That is Rhoda King/Robin Bartlett from Season 5's "The Cell Within".Way To Go MVP!!!!:clap::thumbsup::fireworks::fireworks::D

Here's Another One Vicers & Vicerettes!!!!In 1997, I played Dr. Ismail Nasser in an episode of Law & Order entitled "Ritual".But to Vicers & Vicerettes, I appeared in a Season 5 episode, which caused the Vice Squad not only to be Detectives, but to also see themselves having to be babysitters & play in a game of Hide & Seek.Who Am I?:confused:

Aharon Ipalé' date=' who played Carlos Cantero in "Line of fire".[/quote']Correct Papa Legba!!!!:clap::thumbsup: Good Job!!!!:fireworks:That is Carlos Cantero/Aharon Ipale from Season 5's "Line Of Fire" episode.