Who Am I?

Maria714

When's the next one Maria? I'm ready to go.

Soon Cooper, REAL soon!!!!;) Just as soon as I can find one that is a bit harder for you to know.;) What am I saying:rolleyes:....You ARE "Mr. Miami Vice"....I don't even think that is humanly possible that you not know.:)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maria714

• COOPER&BURNETT

• MrsEvanFreed

• widereceiver 88

Soon Cooper' date=' REAL soon!!!!;) Just as soon as I can find one that is a bit harder for you to know.;) What am I saying:rolleyes:....You ARE "Mr. Miami Vice"....I don't even think that is humanly possible that you not know.:)[/quote']You are correct. It is not humanly possible. :D:D

Okay Pals & Palettes!!!! Here's Another One For You!!!!Back in 1974, I was Lula B. Perry in a "Kojak" episode entitled "You Can't Tell A Hurt Man How To Holler".But, you probably remember me from a Season 3 episode, in which moving to a different place from where I had originally come from, didn't necessarily mean that I had escaped all the bad things from one of the series most notorious family.

Oh' date=' that's Margaret Avery.She played Sally in THE AFTERNOON PLANE.[/quote']You Got It Coop!!!!:clap::fireworks: That is Sally Cordoba/Margaret Avery!!!!And here I thought this would be the one you wouldn't know:);)

When it comes to vice' date=' I know it all my dear. :)[/quote']You sure do Coop!!!! Hence the reason why my good friend Crockett's Girl unofficially named you "Mr. Miami Vice".;)

Okay Vicers & Vicerettes, Let's Try One More!!!!In 2003, I played Tracey Allen, in the Comedy "The Black Ninja".However...I bet you'll remember me from a Season 4 episode in which, the passage of time, doesn't necessarily mean that a person can change for the better.Who Am I?Remember Now, that, the person who put me here wants my Real Name, Character Name & Episode that I was seen in.;)

Carla Brothers in Hell Hath No Fury as: Ellen Mason

:shout: Yes, You Got It MiamiJim!!!!:clap::thumbsup::shout:That is Ellen Mason/Carla Brothers from "Hell Hath No Fury"Way To Go MiamiJim!!!!:clap::thumbsup::balloon:

I'll try oneI played later in movies with Richard Gere and in one with Whoopi Goldberg.I was in a James Bond movie to.Now I am also known as a painter.I played in a episode in season 3Who am I? and in which ep did I play?

post-71-13892963082003_thumb.jpg

Okay 2Morgen, I'll take a shot, as I really am not sure if I'll be correct.:rolleyes:Jeroen Krabbe...Klaus Herzog.... "Heroes Of The Revolution".

Okay 2Morgen' date=' I'll take a shot, as I really am not sure if I'll be correct.:rolleyes:Jeroen Krabbe...Klaus Herzog.... "Heroes Of The Revolution".[/quote']You hit the target Maria!!!:balloon:It is Jeroen Krabbe.

You hit the target Maria!!!:balloon:It is Jeroen Krabbe.

2Morgen....I have been waiting practically "ALL NIGHT" for you to log on and answer this post.:rolleyes::p I just guessed on this one, cause I honestly DID NOT remember him AT ALL.:o

2Morgen....I have been waiting practically "ALL NIGHT" for you to log on and answer this post.:rolleyes::p I just guessed on this one' date=' cause I honestly DID NOT remember him AT ALL.:o[/quote']Sorry to keep you waitingI was fast a sleep :cool:;)It is10 minutes for six in the morning overhere while posting this :eek:I have to go to work now :thumbsup:

Sorry to keep you waitingI was fast a sleep :cool:;)It is10 minutes for six in the morning overhere while posting this :eek:I have to go to work now :thumbsup:

Oh that's right.:o I keep forgetting that you are on a different time frame as I am.:rolleyes: Have A Great Day at work 2Morgen!!!!:thumbsup:

• 5 weeks later...

For All You "Rocky" Fans....I starred alongside Sylvester Stallone in Rocky II....Rocky Balboa....Rocky IV & Rocky V as Paulie Pennino.But you may remember me most from a Season 1 episode in which being an informant....AGAINST ME....can prove to be very dire.Who Am I?Name The Episode That I Was in & The Character That I Played Please!!!!

• Administrators

Here is one I just learned of today.This "Titanic" star was a season one MV guest star. I for one never recognized them as one in the same person.Name it! (Character and ep. please)

"Give a little' date=' take a little" - Lupo Ramirez.[/quote']Yes Papa....You Got It!!!!:clap::thumbsup: That is Mr. Burt Young A.K.A. Lupo Ramirez.

Here is one I just learned of today.This "Titanic" star was a season one MV guest star. I for one never recognized them as one in the same person.Name it! (Character and ep. please)

Timm, would that be Suzy Amis (Mrs James Cameron) who played Penny McGraw in Heart of Darkness?Bill Paxman also was in Titanic but he wasn't in MV until Series3's Streetwise

Here's one I heard about at the weekend: this couple lived together in 1988 and both were famous guest stars on MV. He appeared in Series Three and she appeared in Season Four. Who are they? Episodes and/or characters please!!

• 2 months later...

Here's one I heard about at the weekend: this couple lived together in 1988 and both were famous guest stars on MV. He appeared in Series Three and she appeared in Season Four. Who are they? Episodes and/or characters please!!

Clue: he's not American and she is.