HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGANA!!!!

Maria714

MORGANA BABY!!!Happy Birthday!LUV YOU LONG TIME.Come back and visit the site often, or I'll bring out the squirrels! :D:balloon::gift::cake::fireworks:

I wish Morgana would join us again. She's a great member who is a lot of fun.(Just got to get her out of black clothes, and into pastels):)

Hi everyone and thank you for the greetings...Sorry but I don't get to visit here much any more... life is on the chaotic side at the moment... but I think of you guys often and hope that when life sorts itself out I will be able to pop by more regularly.Thanks againMo

Hi everyone and thank you for the greetings...Sorry but I don't get to visit here much any more... life is on the chaotic side at the moment... but I think of you guys often and hope that when life sorts itself out I will be able to pop by more regularly.Thanks againMo

Just know, your my friend, and I luv ya very much!Your good to me, and I miss having you around. :cry:Your a great friend!