airtommy

Episode 30 - Bushido

C Glide

Yes, the store in the black and white photo that appears at the far right is the tackle shop. Phone # etc. matches.

• Like 3

Matt5
5 hours ago, C Glide said:

Yes, the store in the black and white photo that appears at the far right is the tackle shop. Phone # etc. matches.

Great - a really nice location found :D

C Glide

For those not linked into me on facebook. I just got back from a short but great trip to Miami in preparation for my return to Florida in October. Many great stories. One I posted is regarding this photo. This bathroom where Castillo does his Spider-Man move is located on the third floor which is off limits to the public. My first request for access was met with a somewhat grumpy denial. Persistence paid off. The secretary that is positioned at the desk seen in my picture allowed me up and when I told her why I was there she responded that her ex-husband had played the sailor in Little Miss Dangerous. Game on. I was then introduced to Bethany Gray who is the Historic Preservation and Curatorial Manager for the estate. I gave them info. on Miami Vice filming at the estate, ep and scenes and locations as they were very interested in using this information to promote the estate for increased tourism. So look for that on their site and advertising. Also if you are going there feel free to talk to this nice woman as she gave me full access to take pictures.

DSC05561.JPG

• Like 6

jpm1

each time i watch that episode (last time yesterday, or 2 days ago) it climbs a bit more in my favs list. Castillo rules :)

did you see the hurricane pics. it's crazy

Wea00529_-_Hurricane_Andrew_-_Buildings_

Edited by jpm1
  • Like 2

Matt5

600 Surfside Bvld , Surfside(Gretsky's wife house) featured in this episode - on the very rare occasion they filmed in Surfside.From a 2013 vacation.:hippie:

120.JPG

• Like 1