New Sitcom Role For Don ?

Matt5

I agree, Coop, Don Johnson´s last projects weren´t very successful. But if it´s true that he wants to play this role, I wish him a lot of luck!

I wish he'd do a serious role like Nash' date=' with comedic moments, instead of a comedy series.[/quote']Yeah, that would be nice... I hope this comedy will be a good one, though. I've read Don saying in an interview (somewhere about late 80-s-early 90-s) that he would like having a chance to play in a "full-blown" comedy... maybe this will be a nice change for him, and an intriguing new experience for us. ;)

Hopefully... :)By the way - nice avatar' date=' DJAngel! :thumbsup:[/quote']Thanks Cheetah - Came across it the other day. I don't remember where I copied it from, but it's fairly recent:)

• 3 weeks later...

Don's new sitcomFirst I hope it gets picked up/I hope he doesn't have the beard, but if he's playing a country Texan, I'm probably not going to get that wish :-)I hope it's not on oposite something I already tape and watch.Good luck

I don't watch One Tree Hill, but getting high profile actors for this show. ABC has high hopes for this series:D Praying it gets picked up for Fall:thumbsup:

Southern Discomfort ticketsI've just been on a site where you can order free studio audience tickets for TV shows and tickets still seem to be available for filming of Southern Discomfort on April 28th at 6pm at Culver Studios in LA. If I lived nearer, I'd be there! The link is below in case anyone wants to go:http://www.audiencesunlimited.com/fmi/xsl/shows/browserecord.xsl?&Show=discomfort

• 1 month later...

I have read a couple of articles and its listed on imdb.com that ABC has NOT picked up Southern Discomfort for the fall tv schedule - so a real shame that we wont see this series or the one episode ( Pilot ) that was made

I am hoping this sceanario happens - As we all know, new series are given a few weeks to make it or not in the ratings. Maybe ABC is keeping Southern Discomfort as a "Mid Season Replacement". One Tree Hill has only 12 epiosodes left, which are probably being filmed now. If ABC ends up canceling one of the new Fall series after a few episodes, and they decide to pick up Southern Discomfort, Sophia Bush, who is considered hot right now, should be available for a new series - Southern Discomfort, for which the pilot has already been filmed. Well, I am hoping this all will happen.

I am hoping this sceanario happens - As we all know' date=' new series are given a few weeks to make it or not in the ratings. Maybe ABC is keeping Southern Discomfort as a "Mid Season Replacement". One Tree Hill has only 12 epiosodes left, which are probably being filmed now. If ABC ends up canceling one of the new Fall series after a few episodes, and they decide to pick up Southern Discomfort, Sophia Bush, who is considered hot right now, should be available for a new series - Southern Discomfort, for which the pilot has already been filmed. Well, I am hoping this all will happen.[/quote']Hope so, can't believe ABC didnt pick up the pilot though !:sick: