Roadkill Resusitator?!

Vicechic84

Must have been some brew this guy was drinking! :p"Police file public drunkenness charge against US man seen trying to resuscitate roadkill"PUNXSUTAWNEY, Pa. - Police say they charged a Pennsylvania man with public drunkenness after he was seen trying to resuscitate a long-dead opossum along a highway. State police Trooper Jamie Levier says several witnesses saw 55-year-old Donald Wolfe near the animal Thursday along a highway about 65 miles (105 kilometres) northeast of Pittsburgh. The trooper says one person saw Wolfe kneeling before the animal and gesturing as though he were conducting a seance. He says another saw Wolfe attempting to give mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Levier says the animal already had been dead a while.

• Administrators

You beat me to it, I just read this in my paper and was gonna post it.Way to start the day with a great laugh! :clap:One of the people on the blog in my paper asked if we were "going to have 6 more weeks of winter now"? :D