Miami Vice 100th Episode Party ~ Feb 89

DJAngel

BRILLIANT DJAngel!!!You TRULY make this website a real treat to visit!!Man,...I luv ya! :happy::clap:These pictures and articles are WONDERFUL!!! :tasse_prost:

• Like 1

WOW! Thanks, DJAngel! :):clap:It's a pity that the text is not English... but the photos are really cool! :happy: Very interesting. By the way, who's the guy next to Don on the second picture? :confused: The one with long hair.

WOW! Thanks' date=' DJAngel! :):clap:It's a pity that the text is not English... but the photos are really cool! :happy: Very interesting. By the way, who's the guy next to Don on the second picture? :confused: The one with long hair.[/quote']Anthony Yerkovich

I like the third pic - those almost look like polka dots - got the monochrome effect going too, very '80s. Back when there was style. Random thought: I know bow ties are being substituted by regular neckties at gala events, that ticks me off. What's the west coast coming to?

Oops... it was the third pic' date=' actually, not the second... :o But you understood me right anyway. :) Thanks.[/quote']Oh that's right:)I just noticed Anthony Yerkovich is also in the first pic, too.

The text is in German!!! DJAngel you have a German magazin! Cool!Thank you for the nice photos!I'm so happy that I found more DJ an MV Fans!!! Before I found this and the German side I thought I'm alone....

Anthony Yerkovich...I had just seen what he looked like from the bonus material on the season 1 dvd but haha damn he really looked cool with that longer hair he had back then! :cool::)

Anthony Yerkovich...I had just seen what he looked like from the bonus material on the season 1 dvd but haha damn he really looked cool with that longer hair he had back then! :cool::)

Oh yes, he did! :thumbsup: He and DJ kind of match each other on that photo.

• 6 years later...
On 27/03/2010 at 11:15 PM, DJAngel said:

I don't know if these have been posted yet. I have more in some magazines somewhere.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

These are great and Executive Producer Anthony Yerkovich is in that shot also !

Love the pics DJAngel! :thumbsup: :cool:  There is a short clip, unfortunately very short on the wolfsonsarchives of this 100th episode celebration.  

Edited by summer84
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Crockettt said:

Yes, i downloaded that short clip from wolfsonarchives :)

Nice! I didn't know it was possible to download? 

Edited by summer84

I've got a near complete collection of German Bravo Magazine issues from about mid 1986 to late 1989. Pretty much covering the entire first run of Miami Vice in Germany, when it was at the height of its popularity here. That collection is in the basement at my parents' house somewhere... :) Maybe I will have a look this weekend when I go there and see if there are MV related articles in it that are worth sharing here. ;)

Edited by Daytona74
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, summer84 said:

Love the pics DJAngel! :thumbsup: :cool:  There is a short clip, unfortunately very short on the wolfsonsarchives of this 100th episode celebration.  

Great to know thanks 

• Like 1