Hello from Washington, DC suburb

Kenney K

Great to find a Miami Vice site. I think I got married because of this show keeping me home Friday nights. I was intrigued by the show taking place in Florida where I went to school at, and I think the nail in the coffin was it breaking the "mold" by letting the bad guy get off on bail at the end of the pilot movie. I loved the locations, the styles, the cars, Gina and Trudy (their brains as well as looks), the music, the photography, and the over-all stories. The 2006 movie could have been better, but I'll give up hope for a decent return when they pry it from my cold grey hands!:baby:

Welcome Kenny (Love your avatar)I too was a friday night recluse glued to my tv set at 10pm. I am such a big fan I even bought the boat!Welcome aboard and hope you have fun reading all the neat stuff here. There are many friendly people here and I hope you post lots.Choogotitmang!

• Administrators

Welcome aboard to the best MV site on the net!Let us know if you need anything.You'll find that we have everything your looking for in MV already within this site at your disposal.Check out our glossary section as well as all the others.It will keep you busy for months!

Hello from Washington, DC surburb

Great to find a Miami Vice site. I think I got married because of this show keeping me home Friday nights. I was intrigued by the show taking place in Florida where I went to school at' date=' and I think the nail in the coffin was it breaking the "mold" by letting the bad guy get off on bail at the end of the pilot movie. I loved the locations, the styles, the cars, Gina and Trudy (their brains as well as looks), the music, the photography, and the over-all stories. The 2006 movie could have been better, but I'll give up hope for a decent return when they pry it from my cold grey hands!:baby:[/quote']Welcome. Kenny! I'm from the DC suburbs as well. This is a great site and with the friendly members you meet here, you should feel right at home!

• 1 month later...

Thanks, again!Thanks, again to the second wave of Vicers to welcome me to this great site! "You know sumthin', Tubbs? You ain't half-bad".:cheers: