Olivia Brown makes me LMAO

himenokuri

in Designing Women she played Anthony's GF Vanessa hahaha and she was soo good at playing dumb! like Vanessa said she thought a Bemmer was a Zit! and she was wearing her new and improved wardrobe Suzanne got for her and she told Anthony "I still got the unduweah wit the hearts cut out that you like!" hahahahaha!!!

here is her entry from Designingwomenonline.com VANESSA HARGRAVES (http://us.imdb.com/M/person-exact?+Brown,+Olivia' target=_blank>Olivia Brown) Initially a fix-up for New Years Eve, Vanessa publicly embarrasses Anthony when she starts dancing and singing loudly in the hospital (where they are stranded while Charlene is in labor) and offering to have sex with him on Julia's sofa. Feeling sorry for her, Anthony talks Julia into allowing Vanessa to work at Sugarbakers temporarily during inventory. But the more time she spends at the firm, the more she captures Anthony's heart and the attention of his co-workers. Vanessa is not the most brilliant of people -- a kind of ditz with a big heart. She tries so hard to change her "Tina Turner" look and "easy" image for Anthony, even allowing Suzanne to coach her and taking a job at the library. Anthony is soon smitten and finds himself being "reeled-in." Unfortunately she is only around for the latter half of Season Four and then disappears with no explanation. (The First Day of the Last Decade of the Entire Twentieth Century; Anthony and Vanessa; Tornado Watch; Anthony's Graduation)

in Designing Women she played Anthony's GF Vanessa hahaha and she was soo good at playing dumb! like Vanessa said she thought a Bemmer was a Zit! and she was wearing her new and improved wardrobe Suzanne got for her and she told Anthony "I still got the unduweah wit the hearts cut out that you like!" hahahahaha!!!

Are you a designing women afficianado, by chance?

OliviaWasn't a Designing Women fan (was that before or after Vice?) but do you recall her brief part in 48 Hours where Eddie Murphy tried to hit on her with the oh-so-subtle line that "I need to get some t..m" ?

Wasn't a Designing Women fan (was that before or after Vice?) but do you recall her brief part in 48 Hours where Eddie Murphy tried to hit on her with the oh-so-subtle line that "I need to get some t..m" ?

It was on during and a few years after MV.Eddie 'I thought she needed help' Murphy. Class act.

Are you a designing women afficianado' date=' by chance?[/quote'] why Johnny *sarcasm* how would you know about that? LOL yeah I am I love DW until Julia Duffy(MAN what a screecher she was!!!) and Jan Hooks made a TERRIBLE CARREER MOVE BY GOING ON THERE COS SHE COULD DO ANY VOPICE ANY ATTITUDE AND SHE DECIDED TO JUST GO TO DW and just STICK WITH ONE thing!!!

I loved DW and watched it. I didn't know that Olivia Brown was on it. Never remember Anthony having a GF. I did stop watching it after a few seasons but would catch re-runs here and there. I remember a lot of garbage started with Delta Burke (Did I spell the first name right?) started gaining weight. And didn't know that Olivia was in 48 hours. I'll have to watch for her if I see that movie.

• Administrators

She was pretty hot in 48 hours. Would have like to have seen her have a bigger part.

I loved DW and watched it. I didn't know that Olivia Brown was on it. Never remember Anthony having a GF. I did stop watching it after a few seasons but would catch re-runs here and there. I remember a lot of garbage started with Delta Burke (Did I spell the first name right?) started gaining weight. And didn't know that Olivia was in 48 hours. I'll have to watch for her if I see that movie.

yeah that was so wrong for them to do that some ppl cant help having a sucky metabolism!! Im so daggone sick of all the unsolicited advice given to me about my weight I could scream!!!I mean *to those ppl* WHO THE **** ASKED YOU??? I wish I could handle myself ike Sonny Crockett and have the same attitude about myself as Trudy does I wish Elvis hadnt died recently Id use him on those ppl too lol

• 11 months later...

Yes, Hot in 48 HoursLike to see how she looks now. Saw Saundra S.on "The Unusuals." Still looked good!:D

I remember seeing her in the ET Tonight where are they now bit for Miami Vice about 3 years ago when the film was comming out, she seems to be aging well like Pam Grier, weirdly enought the only one they didn't interview was DJ.