Idiot of the Week

Frey

This award goes to Congressman Hank Johnson (D-GA) who's afraid that Guam will tip over and capsize if we add more troops there (he says it at 1:16 of this video):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsFsn8ekyhwKudos to the Admiral who replied with a straight face. I'd have started laughing my a$$ off. And these are the people in charge of my healthcare....:radar::blind::eek::rolleyes:

ADM Willard is an outstanding leader.On the congressman: When I heard this on Boortz yesterday I sat outside the supermarket in my car and listened with my jaw open, beside myself thinking somebody could say something this incredibly stupid.Google News shows lots of "2nd" & "3rd" tier coverage, why no "top" tier?Johnson's camp issued a statement the next day that this was a joke, but now I think it might be due to a sickness (also getting NO coverage) of the mind brought on by Hepatitis C. This certainly seemed like no joke nor metaphor. And people call my humor dry. If this is the case, I feel the right thing would be to admit this and step down gracefully, or offer more than just a statement from his PR rep. Our elected officials need to be of sound mind.