New Theory - Don Had a Facelift

Richie Rich

I think DJ still looks great. So what if he's had facial plastic surgery (if he has)? He's obviously worked at getting fit and losing the weight he was carrying during the Guys & Dolls run on the London stage so well done to him. I hope he finds something which can showcase his talent.

I guess we can see for ourselves later in the year, when "Machete" comes out on the big screen (now announced for Sept. 3), which would have been shot pre-weight loss and pre- (maybe?) facelift. Then the small screen TV pilot will follow, where DJ's fans can take a look at the new and improved version, post weight-loss and post (possible) facelift.

Yeah, Machete seems to be the movie with people going through some big changes in their lives after the filming ended. DJ with his physical tranformation, Lindsay Lohan diving down into the depths of substance abuse, and then Steven Seagal and all the legal problems and claims of abuse that he will be dealing with for years.Notice that DJ is the only one to have had things go well for him, the rest seem to be cursed.