Don Johnson's love scenes

cheetah

Gimme some air:D WOOHOO:dance2: Nobody Does It Better:happy::clap:Great job whoever put that together:thumbsup:THANK YOU Cheetah;)

You're welcome. :) And - yes, nice work indeed! :clap: (Not mine). Very interesting for me was to see how his style changes from a "good guy" to a "bad guy". ;) From Crockett to Burnett, I mean... Has always taken me some effort not to forget that they are actually one person, not just two different DJ's parts.

You're welcome. :) And - yes' date=' nice work indeed! :clap: (Not mine). Very interesting for me was to see how his style changes from a "good guy" to a "bad guy". ;) From Crockett to Burnett, I mean... Has always taken me some effort not to forget that they are actually one person, not just two different DJ's parts.[/quote']Well, 'bad guy' Burnett is so sexy but what a manipulator:)

You're welcome. :) And - yes' date=' nice work indeed! :clap: (Not mine). Very interesting for me was to see how his style changes from a "good guy" to a "bad guy". ;) From Crockett to Burnett, I mean... Has always taken me some effort not to forget that they are actually one person, not just two different DJ's parts.[/quote']That is the same here. But I think that is just what is making DJ a good actor!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

OMG,I need jumper cables for my heart,What a fantastic video clip:happy:that was :hot: indeed,Got to love the good guy and bad boy Burnett,love bad boys:thumbsup:

Brilliant clip but I don't think he was acting in the clip with Melanie Griffith ;) ... wasn't that around the time when they got remarried?
Oh' date=' how gladly I would answer this, but: Well, great! All Write: This clip is wonderful and I'm sitting here in Germany and my monitor stays black. Black Raven! :evil::evil: The German Music Authority has once again not allowed the music rights to this clip. [i']Alleycat, may I ask you once again to help with mediafire. Oh yes, I know this annoys...:o:rolleyes: But I'm so curious :checkbox::checkbox:!If you really would help - NO RUSH!!!

Alleycat, may I ask you once again to help with mediafire. Oh yes, I know this annoys...:o:rolleyes: But I'm so curious :checkbox::checkbox:!If you really would help - NO RUSH!!!

No problem bluepearl,I will have it for you:thumbsup:

Brilliant clip but I don't think he was acting in the clip with Melanie Griffith ;) ... wasn't that around the time when they got remarried?
Thanks Alleycat I could watch this clip now finally.It is ever again great to have really good friends!! So I'll try to answer your question.:D Yes' date=' both were surely not 'acting'... ;)But it is said that they realized precisely in this scene that there was again more ....:):)Melanie has taken in the second half of 1986 renewed contacts with Don. She had (especially drug-) problems at that time and asked for his help.Then Don took her in December 1986 for the filming of the episode ‘By Hooker - by Cook' in January/February 1987 in the series. You know, out of this episode is the scene in the clip.[img']http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k632/bellili/Avatare/NUP_133817_0002-1.jpgNo, at that time they were not re-married. This developed. From now on Melanie was again at Don's side. In late winter 1989, she became pregnant with Dakota. The wedding took place then in the same year. Two years after 'doing' this scene in the clip.