Howdy fellow Vicers

soonerson

Huge MV fan since the very beginning, was bored on this Easter evening and happened to find this board about my favorite show ever. Have read several of the threads already and have been very impressed, esp with some of the pictures. My name is Chris, 34 from Oklahoma, hope to be able to contribute to this fine board. MV Forever

Very pleased to meet you!WELCOME!!!In the "COOPER&BURNETT SCAPBOOK SECTION" you will find vintage screen worn DON JOHNSON blazers, Cast and Crew items, rare photos, rare vice collectibles, vice props, scripts, vintage articles, and lots and lots of suprises from my very large personal collection. Looking forward to your posts and any questions you may have!-COOP

• Administrators

Welcome to the party! Let us know if you need anything.

Thanks again, the stuff in the C&T Scrapbook thread is pure greatness, holy cow, it'll take me hours to look through all of that.

Next time I'm at Walgreens I may need to see if they have a patch for this board like they do for people quitting smoking.

Check out the glossary before you get that patch! ;)

Oh I did last night, the episode guide is amazing, one question though, is Principal photography the dates on which the episode was filmed?

Thanks again' date=' the stuff in the C&T Scrapbook thread is pure greatness, holy cow, it'll take me hours to look through all of that.[/quote']Well.....you gotta start somewhere! :)

• Administrators
Oh I did last night' date=' the episode guide is amazing, one question though, is Principal photography the dates on which the episode was filmed?[/quote']Correct!