Sonnys' watches?

aussiefan

Thank you!!ROLEX - YG Jubilee Gold Sticks Swiss Eta 2836-2 $491 with discount and free shipping... I couldn't resist :happy:Can hardly wait to receive it now omg :gift:

ATTA BOY! :clap:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Lifeguard

• Kavinsky

• aussiefan

My other 2 acquisitions recently:80s Carrera 5512'swhite pair:I'm nearly there now!!

Nice acquisitions. That's got to take some expertise to find this stuff. Like the show says - "it's out there somewhere".Eingefügtes Bild

Nice acquisitions. That's got to take some expertise to find this stuff. Like the show says - "it's out there somewhere".

Now you just have to get the tortoise pair of Carreras like sonny wore (thus the different color lenses), and your in business. You have a nice vice collection Fresh Prince! :clap:

Well Thanks to Jim Zubiena we know atleast one expensive one got damaged during the first season during Calderone's Return when a squib went off prematurely during the gunfight at the end blowing off the face of Sonny's watch which I think was this Rolex http://www.imfdb.org/index.php/Image:MV-BRE10-11.jpg

Remind me not to wear my Rolex when shooting my Bren. Like I have a rolex.:D

Now you just have to get the tortoise pair of Carreras like sonny wore (thus the different color lenses)' date=' and your in business. You have a nice vice collection Fresh Prince! :clap:[/quote']Thank you! It's a work in progress :)

Just tried to click on the links Coop provided for Sonny's watches and the links didn't work yesterday and today. Bummer.:evil:

I just tried it myself, and it's now not working for me either!Perhaps they updated thier site, and the item was moved, thus breaking the link? I dunno.

I just tried to get to WWW.REPLICAPARK.COM, and couldn't even get on the website! :eek:What's up with that?I hope they didn't go under, as they made FANTASTIC watches (I'm wearing the Presidential model right now).Oh well, there are other makers that also do a great job.

http://www.idealwatches.com/ They do seem to want more, but liked what I read.

Gary, they are one of THE VERY BEST in the business. They have also been in business for a while.If you want one of the best, THIS is the site. Like you said.....they aint cheap. (but they are the best) -COOP

Hmm didnt know that cooper, I had always asumed that was a rolex.Actually that shots from season 2's one way ticked during his visit to his "therapist" the only really nice watch I've ever worn is my dads battered old omega seamaster de ville he gave me. Which he's had since he bought it brand new in 1962, which looks pretty close to this one right down to the expanding bracelet I had put on it.Eingefügtes Bild

• 2 weeks later...

In no way is my watch a copy of the season 3 and 4 watches, but I kind of thought the face of this watch reminded me of Crockett's season 2 ebel watch. His watches were chronographs.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

I kind of thought the face of this watch reminded me of Crockett's season 2 ebel watch. His watches were chronographs.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

NICE Watches Cooper!!!!:glossy::clap: I would LOVE to have a Ladies version of them.:happy:

NICE Watches Cooper!!!!:glossy::clap: I would LOVE to have a Ladies version of them.:happy:

Next to my ROLEX watches, I wear this one every day.I should just start a new thread on showing off all my watches. I have a few. :)

What's the ETA on your replica watch? When do you expect it?

I have some experience with this; I bought watches from a US site a couple of years ago and it took 3 weeks back then. They actually shipped them from China.This time I was hoping it would be faster, but apparently it's just been sent this week, so I'm hoping to get it this week or next by latest. I've also got a USPS tracking # so the watch is coming from US which has me slightly worried that the customs might have a look at it. Hopefully not.I guess their site going down might've had something to do with delay but otherwise they've been prompt to answer queries.It's a good thing I'm pretty easy going as I'm sure a lot of people would be panicking by now :thumbsdown: