Sonnys' watches?

aussiefan

Guys the link posted on the old/new website, i.e.:http://watchesellers.com/p/5323/RDJLD0042-FG-Gold-Dial-Sticks-Markers-Eta-2671-2.htmlis not the MV watch, it's a ladies watch!Notice CASE DIAMETER: 24mm So make sure you don't buy it. Well anyway I did and I received it today.Although it took 3.5 weeks (I assume it's because they changed websites), it was shipped from China! which makes me doubt the level of quality they are claiming. It's obviously a Chinese replica.The company is 100% though, they answer all emails promptly and I'm happy with the way they posted it too; by 'Parcelforce', packed inconspicuously and marked as gift.What I'm not happy about is the price, if I'd known it's chinese, I could get it for half the price on other sites. Ladies watch or not.Well my mom should be happy with it, I can only blame myself he he

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Lifeguard

• Kavinsky

• aussiefan

• 3 months later...

Since even a used Rolex Day Date is out of my league, I tried to find something contemporary that still had the vice feel. I picked up a Gold and Stainless Tag Aquaracer for $1200. I wish they would offer one with full gold plating, but alas. At $6000 for a used Day Date, I will have to save up my yuppie pay for a few more years.Eingefügtes Bild

I was recently looking on the internet again for some MV Rolex watches. I came across this:http://www.watches-life.com/Details/530/531/10013.htmlAre they any good?Thanks' date='Code[/quote']That's what I'd like to know, Code.I've been looking for a Rolex copy and $115 sounds great but before paying I want to see it. I'd feel better buying from a jewelry store so I could go back if there are problems. My jewler doesn't want to sell Rolex copies he can get in trouble but he knows someone who gets them & they're made in Italy.Who knows? ?(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I´m not sure if someone has posted it before; I checked out a lot of watches that could match my outfit.To understand the problem that we have here in europe, it is not allowed to buy replica or fake brands via postal shipping. Only bringing it in from a holiday is o.k. Everything else is junked by customs.So there is no internet offer for fakes or replicas here. For that I had to look for alternatives that will be ok for custom.The best I´ve could find for the later seasons is this here:A US - manufactured (hope I got it right) certainliy no china bomb :)BULOVA 97B63Eingefügtes BildI also found a nice non-china season 1 rolex clone that might not be bad, it´s an Orient Day DateEingefügtes BildIn my opinion some good alternatives for the real stuff. I have some realy good swiss watches but I´m not in Rolex and also don´t want to spend some big bucks for a Sonny look :)If you agree that they´re vicy enough it could be a good idea to add them to a how to thread or something that could be easy found.Edit: I´ve watched some screenshots from the series and they´re very close, esp the bulova.

I own that Buelova watch, and wear it everyday! I'm suprised you didn't see it on the last page. It's face (not the band) is similar to the ebel watch Sonny wears, that's why I bought it.The Orient watch is of Japanese manufacture, but some are now made in the U.S.. They have been in business for many years now, so I would assume they make good watches for being in business that long.

Oh dear Coop, how could I ever doubt, you haven´t find out already :)Apologize.I love your threads but seems, haven´t seen all. But good at all we spoke again about some alternative watches and it was interesting to read about those watches.Think, I´ll go for that Bulova. Looks like a nice watch even it were not something off the show.Thanks for your reply Coop. Hope you´re fine! Kind regards my friend!

I bought this watch one year ago. It is an Ebel Classic Wave Chronograph. Same wristband as the one Coop posted picture of.But this is not a vintage watch.Eingefügtes Bild

Oh dear Coop' date=' how could I ever doubt, you haven´t find out already :)Apologize.I love your threads but seems, haven´t seen all. But good at all we spoke again about some alternative watches and it was interesting to read about those watches.Think, I´ll go for that Bulova. Looks like a nice watch even it were not something off the show.Thanks for your reply Coop. Hope you´re fine! Kind regards my friend![/quote']As Crockett said to Tubbs in EVAN..."You know something Jean, you ain't half bad." :):thumbsup:

Thank you. And yes it is very nice. It looks even better in real life :D

Sweet with a capital "S" ! :clap:The watch band style is called a "classic wave".

• 10 months later...

I got my Rolex replica from this site about 6 weeks ago. http://www.replicawatchesaustralian.info/I tired the previous sites mentioned but they seem to have closed or not be working properly. Any way if anyone is interested have a look.Have been wearing mine nealy every day. Has kept perfect time. Cost Was $196AUS.

I got my Rolex replica from this site about 6 weeks ago. http://www.replicawatchesaustralian.info/I tired the previous sites mentioned but they seem to have closed or not be working properly. Any way if anyone is interested have a look.Have been wearing mine nealy every day. Has kept perfect time. Cost Was $196AUS.

Which model did you get? Is it like Sonny's?

Which model did you get? Is it like Sonny's?

http://www.replicawatchesaustralian.info/rolex-datejusts-president-18k-gold-c-130_410_421/full-18k-gold-gold-dial-diamond-hour-markers-i-men-p-3880I got this one. I hope the link worked OK. If not it is the President 18k gold Gold dial diamond hours markers 1-men.Absolutely love it.:D:clap:

I know what I want for Christmas

http://www.replicawatchesaustralian.info/rolex-datejusts-president-18k-gold-c-130_410_421/full-18k-gold-gold-dial-diamond-hour-markers-i-men-p-3880I got this one. I hope the link worked OK. If not it is the President 18k gold Gold dial diamond hours markers 1-men.Absolutely love it.:D:clap:

Thanks for the website link. That watch grabbed my attention. Will be putting it on my Santa list.

• 2 months later...

What was the watch in The Glades?Hello all you Miami Vice fans - as am I. This is my first day as a member. I have one question that I have yet to figure out. I wonder if somebody could tell me the brand and model of the black sport watch that Sonny Crockett wore in the episode "The Glades"? Attached is a photo of the watch in question on his arm.

post-10867-13892964173447_thumb.jpg

ironically I think its the watch I was considering replacing my omega with awhile back which was some vitornox swiss army watch, not sure what the model was though as I couldn't find it looking back on the website a few days ago, but knowning the swiss chances are it was the same model used in 84 as the swiss have been known for not messing with a good thing when it comes to stuff like watches and guns if they get it right the first time.it was either this one or one like it I think:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Victorinox-Swiss-Army-Mens-Renegade-Watch-24228-priorty-mail-included-/150727045166?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item231808302e

• 2 months later...

Here are my current watches.Bulova Super Seville and Orient Crystal - the Bulova is simply awesome.[ATTACH=CONFIG]5719[/ATTACH]

post-9000-13892964315771_thumb.jpg

Here are my current watches.Bulova Super Seville and Orient Crystal - the Bulova is simply awesome.[ATTACH=CONFIG]5719[/ATTACH]

Your getting more "VICE" every day eXistenZ! :clap:Good looking watches! :thumbsup: