HAPPY BIRTHDAY NMATHEWS!!!!

Maria714

Nancy, I'm one of your biggest fans. You are the best episode reviewer of all!I hope you have the best Miami Vice Birthday possible, tomorrow! :cake::flowers:

Happy Birthday NMathews!!!!Let's not forget those great MV Calendars you make, Nancy!! Happy Birthday, to you and hope you have a wonderful day!!MJ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!I'm always happy when I see your name listed as being online.Your a GREAT member! :clap:

Happy Birthday!!!:balloon::cake:Enjoy your day in a MV styleWish you lots of luck and health:flowers:Looking forward to more of your great ep reviews.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the birthday wishes!Thank you so much for all the niece birthday wishes. I appreciate you guys alot, even though I'm not online as much as I used to be or sometimes want to be. We're very busy at work these days (less people more work) but I'm continuing learning my new job, and I got to tell you this electronic databases, and electronic journals and helping students be able to complete their studies because we try to make the access issues run smooth is such a rush! As for those who love my reviews. I doubt if you like my Missing Hours review! I happen to be one of the few people that think they had a great idea for that episode, but executed it very badly :)I'll try and check in later, but it's time for me to go do some Print order cancellations to our vendors because we're re-ordering the print items in electronic format! I'm not quite sure what else I'll be doing tonight or today to celebrate. whatever Mark has planned.:DThanks again See you later.Nancy

Your birthday present, delivered nearby to Speedway, Indiana (right next to Indianapolis), next month, "80's rockers" ZZ Top.Can't beat the price either - only $10 to get in. I am so there, as I arrive in Indy the day before, on Thursday 5/27.http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/sports/auto_racing/indycar/zz-top-to-headline-carb-day-at-trackZZ Top to headline Carb Day at track

Published : Tuesday, 06 Apr 2010, 11:34 PM EDTINDIANAPOLIS (WISH) - Rock and Roll Hall of Fame band ZZ Top is set to headline this year's Carb Day at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.Admission to Carb Day is $10. The event starts at 3:30 p.m. in the IMS infield on May 28, according to a press release.Carb Day tickets are available at imstix.com .ZZ Top, formed in 1969 in Houston, is the longest-running band still consisting of its original members and was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2004. Guitarist and vocalist Billy Gibbons, bassist and vocalist Dusty Hill and drummer Frank Beard have become worldwide icons with their trademark style of sunglasses and the long beards worn by Gibbons and Hill, the release says.

Happy birthday, Nancy!:flowers::cake::gift:I hope you enjoy your day! And I wish you a lot of health, luck, and that your wishes may come true!

Thanks againThanks so much again! As for what I'll watch My two Birthday Leaps: Leap Home Vietnam;; & Song for the Soul Apr 7 1963 Apr 7, 1970 (QL); The Redemption in Blood Trilogy (MV) and last but not least "Key Witness "and "Night Train" (NB) Ill have to take a break and watch SVU at 10 PM ET and then watch The Miami Vice that airs on Centric Formerly BET Jazz). Hoperully it will be one worth watching since we're in 5th season. Last night was Miracle Man (Yuk!). I ended up watching Angela Buckman and AC on WISHTV news at 11PM! Well I'm going to go start my tv watching, :D