HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA LEGBA!!!!

Maria714

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildBEST WISHES TODAY & ALWAYS PAPA!!!!ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY THE "VICE" WAY!!!!HUGS & MUCH LOVE TO YOU FROM SUNNY CAPE CORAL, FLORIDA MY BELOVED FRIEND!!!!:balloon::cake::gift::cheers::balloon::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:Eingefügtes Bild
(Something To Get Your Birthday Off To A Rocking Start!!!!:D)

Thank you everyone for the Birthday Wishes! And Maria, thanks especially for your animated cards and your sentiments. Cagey, thanks for the booze Hamper! I'll PM you my address and you can post it to me ;-). Jim, thanks for the Birthday video!

Happy special day!Papa! Happy birthday, and may you have many wonderful more. Enjoy your special day. I hope you can do something MV realted, but if you can't have a good day anyway. See you on the reviews....Nancy from Indiana.:dance::balloon:

And Maria, thanks especially for your animated cards and your sentiments.

You're Very Welcome Papa Legba!!!!:) I hope you had a really great birthday, and wish you many happy returns!!!!:happy::cheers:

Thanks Cheetah!I've just got one of my presents from my girlfriend in the post today that arrived late. Hot off the press, a signed copy of the original script for "Brothers Keeper"!