greetings to all from Austria

genius

Hello to everyone writing in this great forum!I liked MV very much when it was in TV, but that's not the main reason that took me here in this place! I'm drawing plans and also building radio controlled modelships and was searching for details of Crocket's Powerboats. I knew it was at least two different, but I thought this was due to Design changes of the scarab series. It was here in your great forum where I found out that it was in fact a CC Stinger that was used in the title strip. Now I have to admit that I'm totally surprised how much else you have collected here, but I fear there won't be much I can contribute to your forum. My life is modelling based, I even don't own a TV set anymore (because I don't need one). I will anser every question, but there is nearly nothing I know about MV.Keep on collecting and living here, its a world totally different from mine, but a great place as well!greetings from Austria,genius

• Administrators

Welcome aboard!Check out our glossary section on boats. Lots of info in there for you. Click ---> hereAlso Stinger390X owns one and is very knowledgeable about them.If you need anything just ask!

Welcome!I hope you like it here and I am sure you find lot's of details here!Maybe you can post a picture of the boat when it is build?

... but there is nearly nothing I know about MV.

This is THE PLACE to learn a little bit more about the greatest show ever. Have fun! :D

time stampThank you very much for the warm welcome!Just looked for the pics in the link - and found out that I just had seen half of what ist actually there (had searched for the keyword "powerboat" *g*)! Amazing interior shots!I surely will post some pics when I've built the boat, I love the design with sharp edges and the lively coloring. best regards,geniusPS: ... it's 23:30 pm here so I will fall asleep soon...

We have two members here that owns one of the original camera cars of the replica DAYTONA SPIDER, and a member (and friend of mine) who owns a FIRST CLASS replica of the DAYTONA too! If you ever feel like making a model of the FERRARI's....this is the place. We have the owners, and information if you need it.Also, if you decide you REALLY want to get into the MIAMI VICE world, check out my COOPER&BURNETT's SCRAPBOOK SECTION! It's the motherlode of MIAMI VICE stuff, clothes, photos, props, cast and crew collectibles.In the meantime, please enjoy your stay here!!

I would love to see some Austria photos of anything if you or Tom71 are into photos! I was talking to a vet today who travelled there in '63 and he told me "the eye never gets tired," i.e. it was very beautiful.