CONGRATULATIONS TO CHRISTINE ON BECOMING A GRANDMOTHER!!!!

Maria714

Eingefügtes Bild CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND ON THE BIRTH OF YOUR BABY GRANDDAUGHTER!!!!:baby2::clap::clap::happy::happy::flowers::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:Mia Sophie was born today at 11:02am Germany time & weighed in at 8 1/2 pounds. A Very Healthy & Beautiful Gift From God!!!! May she be blessed with lots of Health!!!! Both Mother & Baby Mia Sophie are doing GREAT!!!! Please Congratulate The Kids For Me & Give Them All A Huge Hug & Kiss From Their American Auntie!!!!CONGRATULATIONS GRANDMA CHRISTINE!!!!:fireworks::clap::clap::fireworks:Eingefügtes Bild

Congratulations with becoming an grandmother!I wish you lots of love and grandmother fun with your granddaughter.May she grow up in a world full of love and laughter and under Gods Wings.

• Administrators

As a Grandpa I can 100% guarantee that you will soon love being called Grandma! Congratulations!!

Thanks for your good wishes. We´re glad that Mia Sophie and her mother are doing well, and so does the new Daddy!

Something very funny I didn´t mention before was the name of the doctor who´d been with the becoming parents in the delivery room. When I read it on the card with the first baby picture, I couldn´t believe it. His name was Dr. Calderon.

• 2 weeks later...

Again, I want to thank everybody who gave his wishes to me for becoming a grandmother. And here are two photos of my first granddaughter. Isn´t she cute?:happy:

post-93-13892963114184_thumb.jpg

post-93-13892963114371_thumb.jpg

OMG Christine!!!!:eek: Mia Sophie is soooo ADORABLE!!!!:happy: I am soooo happy for both the Parents, You & Your Family!!!!:happy::clap:God Bless Her & You All!!!!:flowers::cheers:

Something very funny I didn´t mention before was the name of the doctor who´d been with the becoming parents in the delivery room. When I read it on the card with the first baby picture' date=' I couldn´t believe it. His name was Dr. Calderon.[/quote']Talk about a Vice Moment. Congratulations!:flowers:

She's a cutie!! A new vicerette! :dance2:

Oh yes, she is. If she´s old enough to understand, I´ll tell her a lot of things about Miami Vice. ;)So, we can say: A new fan is born!:dance2: