Why do the smilies rotate?

timm525

• Administrators

Is it just me or does everyones smilies rotate around to different positions? I find it is a pain to search for them since some of them are a little close together.Any way we can lock them in place to make it easier for everyone?Let's do a poll. (I like doing those :D)

Timm, I just did the poll. I agree once you know where to see the emoticons then you can just click them in. I have enough trouble getting used to them and don't understand a few. I thought I was nuts for a bit there and was like are they moving? Did someone slip me something? That's it, Timm you slipped me something so they aren't moving....lol....I did vote they should stay in the same spot........Thanks for putting up this poll.

Amber, Timm slipped it to me....lol...They are rotating, God's truth. No, if you haven't seen that then you're on something..ah ha! I just pmed you that I'm not getting that I have pms, the emoticons are rotating, I can't send a post with a quote cause it was under 10 characteristics , yet it did have over 10 and to top it all off for this evening. Drum roll, I have to wait 60 seconds before sending another pm.....ok, Timm, give me that there Beer and a shooter of Black Jack..lmao!

Crockett's Favorite! His beer and his shooter of Black Jack. And I found out the hard way that Black Jack is Whiskey, though some say it's burbon but Tony D. found out it is whiskey.....ok, is that more than 10 characteristics? I'm just having fun with that one, and loopy , need sleep....lol.....

• Administrators

Black Jack is Jack Daniels. We discussed this on .org. I know because I think I asked that question. Not sure thou, I was drinking Jack Daniels when I posted it soooooooo.

Black Jack is Jack Daniels. We discussed this on .org. I know because I think I asked that question. Not sure thou' date=' I was drinking Jack Daniels when I posted it soooooooo.[/quote']ok you know,but you think,and you're not sure? haha... ok

• Administrators

I think so, not sure. I'm drinking gin right now and I'm starting to see pink elephants. Not bad for this hour of the morning. They usually turn to green at about four am. :hot:

• Administrators

What else are you going to do at this hour of the morning? Are you on eastern standard time also?

• Administrators

I'm watching MV also silly.You don't know what time zone your in?Don't make me Google you. :happy: