JOHN DIEHL's DIRECTOR CHAIR! (USED ON SET OF MIAMI VICE)

COOPER&BURNETT

I'm having no luck trying to match the color of the chair seat to match the back rest. :rolleyes:I'm sure I'll find one close enough though! :thumbsup:This will look SO COOL sitting in the corner! :dance2:

Beautiful! :thumbsup:I always wonder how you manage to get your paws on such awesome items!It's a great idea to recreate the original chair and to actually use it!

Beautiful! :thumbsup:I always wonder how you manage to get your paws on such awesome items!It's a great idea to recreate the original chair and to actually use it!

That's the goal!I most certainly won't use it too much, as this is a collector's item, and a one of a kind, but can you imagine walking in to my collectibles room, and seeing one of those director's chairs there with JOHN DIEHL's name on it!It will steal the show! :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

Very :cool:that you have John Diehl's(Larry's director chair)since he was only on a few seasons and then they killed him off.I wonder if theres director chair for Olivia Brown and Saundra Santiago also.

Very :cool:that you have John Diehl's(Larry's director chair)since he was only on a few seasons and then they killed him off.I wonder if theres director chair for Olivia Brown and Saundra Santiago also.

All the principle stars had them. I don't know where the canvas for their chairs are at the moment. Perhaps, they currently own thiers. Being Michael talbott is a collector, I'm guessing he kept his.