Vice Con' in Paris 2011

alex2b

hi,I would like to know if the MV fans will interested by a small con' with John Diehl and Michael Talbott on spring 2011 to Disneyland Paris (talks, photo session and autographs).Actually, I'm working on it, will be on april 2011 during a week-end. if you want more details you can to contact me via the website here or by the email thevicecon@gmail.comThanks All !

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alex2b

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Richie Rich

• vice-girl

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are saying that you are organizing a Miami Vice Convention in Paris in April 2011? Also, that you are saying you have already booked John Diehl and Michael Talbot? Are you trying to get other cast members also? Well, I can't go, but have fun:)

thevicecon@gmail.comThanks All !

You are welcome, but I would not be interested. That you post this in your very first post gives off all kinds of bad vibes.

sorry if i give you "bad vibes" is not my intention, I know jus that it's difficult to organize a convention, and I Don't Make money with this, it's not my job. i want just to try to do a fun meeting with fans and actors that's it ! I'm a fan since 1992, and I love this show !

sorry if i give you "bad vibes" is not my intention' date=' I know jus that it's difficult to organize a convention, and I Don't Make money with this, it's not my job. i want just to try to do a fun meeting with fans and actors that's it ! I'm a fan since 1992, and I love this show ![/quote']We love MIAMI VICE TOO!We're interested in what your doing.What else can you tell us about it?

well, the website will be online on July. Now everything depends how many people wants to come, because on june I must check it out 2 places, and if I have at least 100 people I could to bring maybe 3 guests. As I said is not my job, and it's difficult to find a good place, negociate with actors etc... I thought that Disneyland paris was a "fun " place, maybe I'm wrong, because I found a good place too in Berlin.Is not easy to do that, but you can to contact me when you want i'm always available, and open to every ideas !thank you

Disneyland is fun, but I'm not sure with thier strict rules that they would allow for a convention there from a rival studio like Universal. That may be hard to accomplish.Have you got John Diehl and Michael Talbott already signed to do this?Tell us more.

Is not "in " Disneyland but one hotel nearest disney, and John diehl is ok, I must to see with M.talbott now !

if you are interested to come in the convention, please send me an email to :thevicecon@gmail.comlike this, i could to see how many people wants to come, and I could see how many actors i can bring at the con, thank you.

Is not "in " Disneyland but one hotel nearest disney' date=' and John diehl is ok, I must to see with M.talbott now ![/quote']Oh, o.k..I'm suprised John has decided to do it, as he hated doing these things during the MIAMI VICE era, but michael LOVED it! Michael actually talked John into doing an appearance with him to meet people, and sign autographs, and John hated it so much, he never did it again. :)True story.

I know that' date=' John is one of my good friend ![/quote']Well, first of all, let him know I have his director's chair. :)Eingefügtes BildThen, ask him to join our site! :thumbsup:

Ok I will send the pic' date=' but i don't think that he'll come on the website[/quote']Why not? :cry:

he's not really his stuff internet, but don't worry i'll give him the link for sure. You know i made his fan's website and check it out not very often:p

Hmm Miami Vice convention in Paris. Doesn't really have the same vibe as been in Miami. :confused::confused:

Same for me. My thoughts are Miami is the only place for a true Miami Vice Convention. Sorry, count me in for Miami but not for Paris.:cheers:

Although France isn't far from me, I'm opting to return to Miami next year instead. I'm surprised the actors are agreeing to go to Paris when I believe they didn't want to take part in a convention in America? Either that or it was because the rates they wanted to charge were exorbitant. As for being difficult to organise things abroad, I disagree because with the internet, anything is possible these days. I wish you luck with your preparations in France though.

I don't ask money when I said send me an email I want justto know who is interested by the con but after I read yourposts nobody ! Just because is not in Miami ? Miami vice's spirits is everywhere.

If it's in Paris I'm coming! I've been wanting to come over forever and there's no better reason than this :)