Vice Con' in Paris 2011

alex2b

• Administrators

It's very sad what I read in this thread.I can understand both sites. I can understand the users who had some negative experiences with conventions some years ago. And I can understand alex who wants to try something on his own and everybody is just negative about it.Personally I think it's not fair. Give him a chance and let's see what comes. If you don't want to come to Paris - where's the problem?? Nobody is forced to come and nobody is forced to pay anything so there's no need to make things as bad as some posts here are.I don't want a user to quit his account just because he wants to try something new and is being treated this way. That's not a good advertising for our great site.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alex2b

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Richie Rich

• vice-girl

Top Posters In This Topic

For your info my appointment it for for to choosea place for the event mister and I didn't takemoney to anyone you're very bad

Thanks for the compliment!I'll wear it as a badge of honor, since it is coming from you! I take my badness very seriously, and am pleased to know that you agree.

• Administrators

I close the thread a this point 'cause things get out of control. Unfortunately it's not possible to have good ideas and share them to other mebmers without any bad comments. I'm sorry about that.