How to...Use the Video Chat

timm525

• Administrators

If you want to use our video chat, then here is all you have to do. 1. On the homepage, click on "Video Chat" in the Navigation Box at towards the top left of the screen. Eingefügtes Bild2. You should now see your user name already in the field. You have to be logged on to use the Video Chat. Select Male, Couple, or Female and then click on the "Connect Me To The Video Chat Server" button.Eingefügtes Bild3. Now select one of the rooms provided by clicking on it. It will be highlighted and then click on "Join" at the bottom.Eingefügtes Bild4. Now you can type your message in the field provided and click on "Send".Eingefügtes Bild5. Or if you have a Camera and Mic, you can click on "Start My Cam and Mic".Eingefügtes Bild6. If you get the Adobe Flash Player window click on "Accept" or "Enable". (I'm not sure what this window looks like in english as Caipi took this screenshot).Eingefügtes Bild

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

I pushed this thread 'cause it was only modified and therefore would not appear in the latest threads.Check out our new video chat. It's really cool.