But Willllllllllllllllllllllllllllllber!

maynard

(NBC) - Federal agents have uncovered a bizarre sex operation in Washington's Whatcom County.They say the camp has attracted people from all over the world.In a crudely built compound tucked into the backwoods near the Canadian border, federal investigators say crimes were happening that are too disturbing to describe.They say people from around the world would stay as sex tourists invited to abuse animals.Among them is 51-year-old Stephen Clarke, visiting from England on a month-long trip to the U.S.He now sits in the Whatcom County Jail on three counts of cruelty to animals in the form of bestiality.Neighbors Kelli and Ron McDonald had no idea such activity was happening on their rural road, but they say there always seemed to be traffic."There is a lot of trucks up and down, but we didn't know anything about that," said Ron."I'm shocked," said Kelli. "Whoever the guy is, lock him up and get him out of here."U.S. probation officers raided the compound looking for Douglas Spink, who is suspected of running the operation and maintaining a Web site displaying home video of sexual abuse against animals.Spink, a once millionaire businessman, was on parole for felony drug charges from 2005.He was convicted of transporting hundreds of pounds of cocaine through Snohomish County and served three years."You'd think you've seen it all in 36 years," said Whatcom County Sheriff Bill Elfo.He says dozens of horses and dogs were seized from the compound.Some of them were so injured they had to be euthanized."This shows there is something new that is shocking even to law enforcement," he said.The case could be even more widespread.Investigators are searching through home video taken from the compound, which could result in additional arrests.Douglas Spink will appear in a Seattle courtroom Friday morning.He is accused of violating his parole.It is not clear what other charges he'll face.Animal cruelty is a felony offense in Washington state.

At the risk of getting in trouble for saying this....I say....Castrate them all for doing this to these animals. This is just gross.:sick:

• Administrators

To quote Dirty Harry in the Enforcer."Callahan: ... Hypothetical situation, huh? All right, I'm standing on the street corner, and Mrs. Grey there comes up and propositions me. She says if I come home with her, for $5 she'll put on an exhibition with a Shetland pony...":D

Gives new meaning to riding a horse!:D

What's the other saying in horse racing?"Ride 'em hard, put 'em away wet." :p:)