• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sredd

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Richie Rich

• timm525

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I heard there is supposed to be a new weekly show this coming fall. I think it will be about what happens after 'Revenge Of The Sith'. Personally, I've always wanted to see visually what happens after 'Return Of The Jedi', since the Empire still exists for awhile afterwards. I listened to the audiotape books, but it's just not the same I find.

• Administrators

I've heard that there was supposed to be another three set trilogy that took place after Jedi.Hope Luca is working on that one. That would be pretty cool. Not much Jedi stuff in it as Luke is the only one left. Most likely he would be like Yoda at the end teaching the new bread of young lings.

Although Lucas stated he was stepping down from motion picture production, that would be a delightful suprise if he finally decided to film the trilogy about the empire under Grand Admiral Thrawn's reign, following 'ROTJ'.

You mean Zahn's trilogy?Great stuff. I just read his latest book Allegiance, and then Vision of The Past. He hasn't missed a beat. I'm not telling you what the books are about either, if you haven't read them. LOLIMHO he's the best writer that most closely resembles Lucas, that Star Wars books has. I'd love to see it too, but I bet it won't happen. Sorry to pee on the parade. Are there any books you'd recommend in the series?I've read Anderson's and Hamby's.I have Jury duty coming up next month, so I'll need a few books to read.

There's a trilogy of books that I read one of. It's from 'The New Jedi Order' series. It's pretty good. I read the first book a couple of years ago, but I havn't finished the second one yet. I only read about 2 chapters after I finished the first book at the time, lol. I guess I should finally finish it I suppose, lol. Which I probably will, because at some point I'll want to read the third book. It's amazing how long the Star Wars timeline is. The Imperial civil war alone lasted almost 30 years if I'm not mistaken. Yes I have read the Zahn trilogy, that is to say I listened to them, lol. I have the audio cassettes with a narrator telling the stories.

I need to check a few of them out on wookiepedia I guess. I know, I'm showing my geek side. :)Just don't tell LMD please. I like to keep in the same time period btw. I don't want to be 40 years after endor. That's getting into Jacin and Jaiana, and Anakin as adults. And Han's using a walker. :pI have until the end of this month to choose a few books. So any help would be much appreciated.

Let's really take this thread into our parent's basements.Which Jedi would you be?a quiz determined my suspicion that I would be Qui-Gon aka Liam Neeson from Phantom Menace.

My choice would be Obi-Wan' date=' both the young and the old one.[/quote']I wish I could say that, but I seem to spend too much time living in the moment of the force!

• Administrators

I would want to be the emperor. There are far too many people I would like to "lightning" to death. :DMost of them seem to be where I work. :confused:Not to mention the "unlimited power" power thing. Ya, that would be nice too.

• 7 months later...

The Star Wars Threadany self-respecting forum should have a thread about the greatest movies of all time (imho). post anything you want to discuss about star wars here.Eingefügtes Bildi'll start things off with saying "return of the jedi" is my all-time favorite, but episode three was really amazing!

Check this out
that's really good shill. thanks for sharing!
Sorry D' date=' I'm a Star Trek kinda guy![/quote']sorry to crud your forum up with this other space epic, fman ;)the jedi forgive you of your choice. :)i heard somebody bought one of luke's light sabers for like $250K the other day. don't ever feel bad for the stuff you buy coop! :)

• Administrators

Check this out

That's a good one.So is this one ----->
. As the story goes that I heard' date=' these two guys are CGI students at some college and they made this up using older software from their college. According to roumer, George Lucas saw this on the internet and was impressed with it, so he sent a few of his "boy" to help these guys make ----->
. Notice the addition of the sparks and detail of the cutting of the surrounding materials.Pretty cool stuff.

Guest The Talk
[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NE5elL30w4&feature=related"">

Link. As the story goes that I heard' date=' these two guys are CGI students at some college and they made this up using older software from their college. According to roumer, George Lucas saw this on the internet and was impressed with it, so he sent a few of his "boy" to help these guys make -----> RvD2: Ryan vs. Dorkman 2. Notice the addition of the sparks and detail of the cutting of the surrounding materials.Pretty cool stuff.

Would you have liked to take part with your "red bladed light saber"? ;):D(Did you find one for you meanwhile?)

• Administrators

Return of The Jedi? Dude.

:confused:

{This was an inside joke directed at me.}

Would you have liked to take part with your "red bladed light saber"? ;):D(Did you find one for you meanwhile?)

No I'm still saberless.:cry: