Top Posters In This Topic

• sredd

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Richie Rich

• timm525

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Richie Rich, I don't know how you found these, but these (especially the AIRWOLF) IS AMAZING!!!GREAT find!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:I love the AIRWOLF ONE!!!:)

Well, Coop, when I'm surfing the intardnet, I'm always in search of weirdness. I just can't stand the ordinary.The weirdness factor is pretty high on the net these days, fortunately for me.

Fans of the show LOST got an earful of Star Wars references last Wednesday, courtesy of the character Hurley, whose trek back in time to 1977 has inspired him to write The Empire Strikes Back for George Lucas. The episode, called "Some Like it Hoth", included at least two exchanges between characters on the subject of Empire. Here's some of the dialog exchanged between Hurley and Miles, who has snatched Hurley's journal from him:

HURLEY: Give it back! MILES: “Exterior—Hoth. A little spy robot thingy zips through the atmosphere and crashes into the snowy planet below. That's when Chewbacca shows up and blasts it away with his crossbow laser. He shakes his fury fist in the sky in triumph. Chewbacca — Raaar." HURLEY: It's “furry.†“Furry fist.†I need to spell-check it. MILES: What the hell is this? HURLEY: I'm writing Empire Strikes Back. MILES: Uh... I'm sorry. What? HURLEY: It's 1977, right? So Star Wars just came out. And pretty soon, George Lucas is gonna be looking for a sequel. I've seen Empire, like, 200 times, so I figured I'd make life easier and send him the script... with a couple improvements. MILES: That has gotta be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. HURLEY: Oh, yeah? Well, at least I'm not scared to talk to my own dad. And later, Empire comes up again, with Hurley describing the film's father-son relationship to Miles: MILES: My dad didn't leave when I was 10. I—I was a baby. I never knew him. And I don't want to. It's not happening. HURLEY: That was Luke's attitude, too. MILES: What? HURLEY: In Empire, Luke found out Vader was his father, but instead of putting away his lightsaber and talking about it, he overreacted and got his hand cut off. [Gas cap clinks] HURLEY: I mean, they worked it out eventually, but at what cost? Another Death Star was destroyed, Boba Fett got eaten by the Sarlacc, and we got the Ewoks. It all could've been avoided if they'd just, you know, communicated. And let's face it. The Ewoks sucked, dude. Eingefügtes Bild

No, no way, I'm not paying you, this is ridiculous, every hole is the same crap.....agghhgggahhh....:D:clap:

You really have to have a hot figure to look right in that costume.Thankfully, the women in those photos are HOT!!!!I want my OWN slave girl! Yeeeeaaah Baby!! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

I with there was a lot more to choose from! I'd prefer more. Pretty cool though.Yesterday was GEORGE LUCAS's Birthday. :thumbsup: