• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sredd

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Richie Rich

• timm525

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hate to break it to you, but the prequels used as many, if not more, miniature models and sets as the original trilogy.

Yeah, Coop, I have to admit that the guy that made that "Hans Solo P.I." video really did a good job. Great editing.

• Administrators

Actually there is an ignore option:Click "User CP" on the pink barGo to "User Control Panel" on the leftScroll down to "Settings & Options" Click on "Edit Ignore List"It's a much better choice than where this is headed gents!

• 1 month later...
The Cast of Star Wars From left to right: Han Solo, Darth Vader, Chewbacca, Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker, and R2D2. Put their costumes back on!!! This is just so weird and wrong, somehow. Eingefügtes Bild

• 2 weeks later...
Catching Up With Anakin Skywalker Ten years after the release of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, 20 year old Jake Lloyd talks about how playing Anakin changed him. Who'd have guessed he'd grow up into a chubby, socially awkward nerd? The rocking back and forth is also creepy.

• 1 month later...
Carrie Fisher / Princess Leia Not Looking Good, & She Has Apparently Gone NutsTalks about being in favor of incest and pedophilia , or something. Maybe she is just crazy, I guess, or off her meds. I'm not a Dr., so I can only guess.Eingefügtes BildVideo is here:http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=bf7cc3b6-71fd-477f-b2f5-bebd5f8d2de9

• 1 month later...
Princess Leia sunbathing, along with her stunt double, on the set of Return Of The Jedi.Eingefügtes BildHere's an on-set shot of Carrie Fisher in her iconic bikini, along with her stunt double, catching some rays during the filming of Return of the Jedi. Compare Carrie here to the photo in Post # 88 above. Wow.

[SIZE="4"">

Princess Leia sunbathing' date=' along with her stunt double, on the set of Return Of The Jedi.[/size']

Eingefügtes BildHere's an on-set shot of Carrie Fisher in her iconic bikini, along with her stunt double, catching some rays during the filming of Return of the Jedi. Compare Carrie here to the photo in Post # 88 above. Wow.
The way she looks now, That's what Cocaine and booze will do to you, which she used to do with Penny Marshall.GREAT photo by the way. As a STAR WARS fan, I have never seen that photo. She USED to have a hot body.

GREAT photo by the way. As a STAR WARS fan' date=' I have never seen that photo. She USED to have a hot body.[/quote']Cool - That's quite an achievement to have a find that you have not seen before. I read that article that you wrote on the subject.OK - how about this one? Kurt Russell's Han Solo Audition:
Even weirder that Fred Savage is in the video, trying out for a different role - Obi Wan?

• Administrators

Did you see the one with William Katt from Greatest American Hero trying out for the part of Luke?Saw that years ago. Probably somewhere on Youtube.

Cool - That's quite an achievement to have a find that you have not seen before. I read that article that you wrote on the subject.OK - how about this one? Kurt Russell's Han Solo Audition:
Even weirder that Fred Savage is in the video' date=' trying out for a different role - Obi Wan?[/quote']I've seen all of the you tube star wars auditions.Interesting to hear lines that were not in the script. Sounded crappy! :DThe actual script read much better.I wish we could see DON and PHILLIP's auditions for vice!

Even weirder that Fred Savage is in the video' date=' trying out for a different role - Obi Wan?[/quote']Fred Savage? LOL! That's not Fred Savage, he was born the year these auditions were held - 1976.

• 1 month later...
Fred Savage? LOL! That's not Fred Savage' date=' he was born the year these auditions were held - 1976.[/quote']Whatever.I'll assume that you didn't know that was an attempt at humor.